Delaware North Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Stand Attendant (Concessions Department) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delaware North (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process at the time I was interviewing for this position. Was a face to face in a big room, where everyone was being very distracting. Due to the fact the room was filled to capacity

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate @ the time of this interview

SPA Director Interview

Interview

On site and via phone. Was thorough with meeting all department heads. Many discussions regarding the future of the business and where the facility needed to be financially

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Island, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delaware North (Rock Island, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. That was followed by face to face with HR a few weeks later, and finally an interview with the Security Director another week or two after that. The whole process was fairly average with nothing out of the ordinary.

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One with the Hr person and another with my would be direct supervisor. Both interviews went well and I was asked a lot about my leadership style and my knowledge of supervising and employee management style. I was a great interview were I felt I could truly convey my work experience and felt as if they valued what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What type pf leadership do you use   1 Answer

Warehouse Porter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

It was fast and got hired the same day I was very excited to get the orientation day. The manager himself seemed very calm and collected. I thank him for hiring me the exact day.

Interview Questions

• Do I know how a porter works   1 Answer

Blacksmith Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

Smooth and Clear, basic system of an offer, and then follow through questions, a drug test, some time for them to get the info and then more calls and then you get to show up

Interview Questions

• None really: if you understand all good responses are to be found in logic, and found in the fact that system never honor any of the talking points the put forth   Answer Question

Director of Development and Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delaware North (Buffalo, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

- very diligent in their interview process, depending on position be prepared for up to 3 interviews. - Culture seemed very friendly and welcoming.
    - Be very prepared for the interview as the people interviewing you will have very specific questions for your experience and type of culture you enjoy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about two times you have failed in your career.   Answer Question

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delaware North (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

The process went as well as expected due to end of season and my travel commitment for the company. I feel that there could have been a little more review of the information that is provided by the applicant before the interview in some of the steps.

Interview Questions

• The questions were normal questions nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

The two interviews I went on seemed to go well, but the process was quite vague for me to gauge. There wasn't that much question asking. It was mainly just a tour of the facilities for both interviews. Then everything just dropped off without any answer or indication. Quite odd.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was whether or not I thought I could handle the volume of business.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

The hiring process takes forever. I think I waited 3 months from the time I submitted my resume to the time I actually started. I had a phone interview with some from NY, I had a face to face with people in the office. I had to pass 2 background checks and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me is always the one concerning money.   Answer Question