Delaware Valley College

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper
Doylestown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Delaware Valley College in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was told by a current coworker about a job opening at the college. A colleague of hers was management at the college so I got in contact with him and he set up an interview right away. After going over my credentials it was a done deal. The job was for a new position, mainly summer help with floor care and trash removal. Everything went through just fine and I was on board in no time.

Interview Question – It was more of a get together than an interview. Very laid back, and when it came down to business it was like most other interviews on this level of employment. No crazy questions, just basically going over qualifications   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He threw a number at me, and I accepted. It was more than what the other housekeepers on campus were making (the ones who had minimal time vested with the company). Also the opportunity for overtime was always there.

Worked for Delaware Valley College? Contribute to the Community!