Delex Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delex Systems

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delex Systems in December 2013.

They accepted resumes through the university, scheduled through the career development office. Instead of interviewing candidates they were interested in, they chose to interview everyone who applied for the "experience." There was a presentation, then interviews were scheduled over the following two days with an analyst and an HR person in the room.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you worked with a culturally diverse team.   Answer Question
    • What are your hobbies outside of your academic/professional life?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had to work on a team and solved an issue with a member.   Answer Question

Senior AIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delex Systems in January 2010.

It was all done remotely. Very little questioning of my actual knowledge, not that it was necessary, but was still a little surprising. I was hired completely based on the phone interview and recommendation from another employee, so it's hard to really rate it.

Interview Questions
    • None really that I can recall. All basic questions about my experience.   Answer Question
    Flexible, but the salary offered was more than satisfactory.