Delhaize Interview Questions

2.5

Caissier Interview

Good experience in overall, questions about math and salaries... It was very long interview of 5 hours and different people came, like the cashier, the CTO, the VP of sales, and their subordinates.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the history of the company, creation date, first CEO etc. Really attached to that   Answer Question

International Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online – interviewed at Delhaize in February 2014.

The first two rounds were Hudson's logics and personality tests. I passed both rounds, but they decided to not give me the third round interview.

Candidat Directer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Delhaize in August 2010.

Afin d'obtenir le job, j'ai du passer 3 interview. Ils portent beaucoup d'importance sur la culture d'entreprise et leurs valeurs; Determination, courage, humour, humilité. Ils recherchent des gens qui sont flexible et n'ont pas peur de faire de grosses journées (6h00 jusque 20h00 parfois 21h00) Il faut aussi être pret à travailler le samedi et parfois le dimanche.

Interview Questions
    • Quels sont les situations extremes dans lequelles je me suis déjà retrouvé et comment je m'en suis sorti?   View Answer
    I did not negociate, I accept what was offer to me

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delhaize in October 2009.

It was not really a very difficult interview at all. The hr person just asked me why I wanted to work for Hannaford and what I liked about it. She gave me the job on the spot and I have worked there ever since. It is one of the easiest places to get hired and a decent place to work.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delhaize in August 2009.

The interview consisted of about 1 hour's chat with a manager, a senior techie, and an HR person.

Pretty bizzare really. I went for the interview, liked the company, had all the right skills and experience, and I never even got a "no thank you". They were still advertising for the job 4 months later....