Delivery Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.0

Product Photography Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Delivery Agent.

I had an interview with the recruiter for the company. He called me within a week of applying for the job. The interview was basically him asking me if I could get the job done. I was very thorough with my answers and I thought the interview went fairly well. At the end of the interview, he said he would give me a call back the next day. Well, I never got a phone call back. It would be nice or at least courteous to have at least received a rejection email the day after or being upfront after the interview that I wasn't quite what they were looking for. After my phone interview, I wrote a polite email back, thanking him for taking the time to interview me. I do understand that people are busy and cannot get back to everyone that applied for the job but hey, please don't promise things you can't keep.

I'm glad this didn't work out. One should read the reviews about this company.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Delivery Agent.

Met with 1 staff member and the hiring manager. Asked a couple of easy questions and thats it.

Low pay

Director Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delivery Agent in April 2014.

The DA recruiter scheduled an interview for me to meet with one of their VPs in San Francisco. I was on my way to their office for the interview when I got an email saying that the VP was in LA and wanted to know a time that he could call me. Recruiter didn't apologize. Then, when I spoke to the VP, he kept getting me confused with someone else despite my telling him multiple times otherwise.

Next step was a 5-hour in-office interview. The interviews were fine and everyone was so personable that I was almost convinced to overlook the CRUMMY reviews and info received from past employees. After the interview, the recruiter said to let him know if I had any questions. I told him that I did have a question and asked if we could talk the next day. No response. Followed up a day later and he said he'd call me late morning. Never called. Never e-mailed. This the DA way of treating people?

When describing culture at DA, the people I interviewed with spoke about events and free snacks. Culture isn't about events and snacks. It's about how happy your employees are with the company and that's largely based on the way they're treated. All these negative Glassdoor reviews now make a whole lot of sense.

I ended up proactively turning down the job I had interviewed for but asked about a different position there. Though I was very polite about it, the VP's response was curt and rude. Just confirmed what i should have known all along. Stay away.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. Mostly they just talked about themselves.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Delivery Agent.

Deceiving. Good on paper. Ask a lot of questions about the health of the company.

Ok.

Management Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Delivery Agent in September 2008.

Interview process was smooth and helpful. Recruiter was on top of the process and kept me up to date on how and where the process was going. A pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions
    Easy. I didn't get as much money as I had hoped for, but was still happy, and am still happy at the company!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delivery Agent

Worked for Delivery Agent? Contribute to the Community!