Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (45)
- Software Engineer (36)
- Software Developer (21)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Account Manager (11)
- Senior Analyst (10)
- Software Development Analyst (10)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Client Technical Support Associate (9)
- Product Marketing Manager (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Software Development Senior Analyst (6)
- Software Development Senior Advisor (5)
- Solutions Architect (5)
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.
The Interview process was very easy, the manager flew to my location and made me an offer right there and then. I don't know if this is policy and I was surprised. I waited one day for the contract and started two weeks later, very easy process.
- Would I be willing to relocate 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Dell
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I interviewed at Dell in September 2011.
Interview process is long. Starts with HR to few rounds with team members. Interview questions are related to your work experience. Questions like what you would in certain situations. The response time for final confirmation took long time.
- What would you do in certain situation Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo Offer
Intital communication was fair... all the requirements and expectation were made clear and i have been told about the company
- Why do you want to join Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.
questions were mostly resume based. There were two rounds, one resume based and another skype interview.
- nothing as such, questions were mostly behavioural Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review