Dell Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy, the manager flew to my location and made me an offer right there and then. I don't know if this is policy and I was surprised. I waited one day for the contract and started two weeks later, very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dell in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process is long. Starts with HR to few rounds with team members. Interview questions are related to your work experience. Questions like what you would in certain situations. The response time for final confirmation took long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable

Analyst Interview

Interview

Intital communication was fair... all the requirements and expectation were made clear and i have been told about the company

Analyst Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioural questions and situational. Apply STAR method to each and ask questions about Dell in general

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

questions were mostly resume based. There were two rounds, one resume based and another skype interview.