Dell

Dell Associate Interview Questions

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

All basic laptop/desktop part and hardware t/s questions

nothing. This was my first Job

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dell in September 2010.

Mutiple rounds of interviews. The questions includes scenario based, Analytical and Logical.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me average number of vehicle that pass infront of Dell buidling during 5 to 6 PM on a working   Answer Question
    I

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dell in August 2012.

It was a campus recruitment drive. First round was aptitude test including questions from c/c++ , logical and analutical questions. Next was Technical Interview in which interviewer asked me about the various projects i had undertaken and what else i have done except the normal college curriculum.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dell in December 2012.

First round is typing then personality test and 1on 1 interview with HR then 1 on 1 interview with manager

No option

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dell in June 2010.

They called for the opening and asked for my interest. After my acknowledgment they scheduled a telephonic interview. A day after I received the interview call. There were two tech guys and the interview went for more than 1 hour.
    After 1 week the they called me for 1:1 interview which again went for more than 1 hour. 1week later I got a call that I am through with that round. 4 days later I got a call from the PM and he discussed my aspirations, types of expertise and other question that a PM can asks. After that I was informed that I'll be getting a call from client for the last round. More than a week later Client round was scheduled this round lasted for 30 mins. And that how I got into this company.
    Lastly I would say It depends on the requirement, how many rounds the hiring team wants to take to get you onboard.

Interview Questions
    • In detail of Garbage collector.   View Answer
    • We have Application_error in ASP.net for catching application level unhandled error. Do we have something like this in Windows   View Answer

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!