Dell Interview Questions in Bracknell, England

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dell (Bracknell, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was painless and was professionally run. The interviewers were pleasant and seemed informed about the company and the position and asked relevant questions. They were able to answer all the questions posed to them and the interview was run on time and pleasant.

The interview wasn't very long but the time was well spent. They did not ask any of the soft interview questions but got straight to the point and described the position, it's requirements and their expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are the weak points of the Equalogic product line and how would you overcome objections about them.   1 Answer

I did not feel that either the position or the company was a good fit for me as the role was very well defined and I was looking for something with more variety and challenge to it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dell (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Extremely informal chat with manager followed by a call with the hiring manager to talk about aspirations followed by a full on technical interview which took an hour then another follow up chat with manager.

Interview Questions

• Talk about all of the elements you need to consider when putting together a data centre hosted solution to be accessed remotely over the WAN by 2000 users   1 Answer

Negotiation

Generous pay rise was offered therefore did not negotiate

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dell (Bracknell, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied directly on the Dell careers website.

The first interview was a 45 minute telephone interview with a manager based in the US, there were some Technical questions, but mainly about how I handle myself when presented with challenges, and what my achievements were in my career so far.

The second panel interview was also done over the phone. I spoke with 3 people, and they went over my CV and asked questions about my work experience, and why I was interested in this particular position.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions : Active Directory, Exchange Server   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest achievement in your career?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to learn a new product, and how did you do it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dell (Bracknell, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

Unprofessional

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Inappropriate question - "Have you got kids? because the hours here are long"   Answer Question

Negotiation