Dell Children's Medical Center

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Monitor Technician Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center in July 2013.

Interview Details – My intial interview communicaions are very good, I am comfortable with the interview invironment as well as the interview environment, I am gifted with the talent for "disernment" as I am able to sense the types of personality and culture of people right off the bat.

Interview Question – When have you ever been faced with a confrontational experience with another employee; how did you handle this and what was the outcome?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I totally was seeking partime, but the hours this company was offering me would conflict with the days and hours of my current place of employment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dell Children's Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell Children's Medical Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell Children's Medical Center employees and interview candidates.