Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (35)
- Software Engineer (30)
- Software Developer (16)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Account Manager (11)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Senior Analyst (9)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Product Marketing Manager (8)
- Software Development Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Client Technical Support Associate (7)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Sales Specialist (5)
- Technical Support Engineer (5)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (5)
Client Technical Support Associate Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Dell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).
1)hr round: self introduction, previous job experience
2)ops round: whole lot of technical questions mostly related to networking and operating system and harware /software issues.
3)voice and accent test
- classification of channels on a router, how to restore system just by using command prompt, what is incastellation?? Answer Question
quite pleasent...dint have to bargain as they offered me a good package according to my experience
Other Interview Reviews for Dell
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewDeclined OfferAverage InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)).
first was the normal hr round then technical round with team leader then versent round. where they test your voice and clarity....
- all questions where simple and expected Answer Question
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.
2 rounds-screening and hr. Screening is ok and simple. In hr they basically focus on communication skill and few basic technical questions
- nothing Answer Question
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2012.
Had Voice and accent and 2 technical rounds. The whole process seemed streamlined and well coordinated
- Not any really . VEry basic technical and Behavioral Interviewinterview Answer Question
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.
First Written Interview/ then face to face and at last HR Round.
You have to keep in mind to know anything and everything about OS and Networking to get through the interview or else small and quick answers will not work.
- Why did you leave your previous Organization though you were doing a very good job there? Answer Question
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
They arranged for multiple rounds. First an HR just asked general questions mostly pertaining to background and previous experience. Then there was a voice clarity round with was telephonic and automated. The IVR would ask you to repeat phrases and answer questions to get an understanding of the overall quality of your voice. Modulation is also checked probably. The next round was an ops round where they asked technical questions. The questions would not be easy unless someone has previous knowledge like I did.
- Why would a higher hertz memory not work with a lower hertz memory as dual channel? 1 Answer
Client Technical Support Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Dell (Bangalore (India)) in November 2009.
HR Round, technical round and V&A round
- Technical Round can be tricky as they might ask questions after going thru the expertise of the candidate. 1 Answer
No negotiation here.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review