Dell

Dell Consultant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dell.

3 interviews

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your biggest failure. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dell in June 2010.

I met with a Dell Engineer in the field who put me in touch with a hiring manager. Within a week I was phone interviewed by Dell's Talent Acquisition and Candidate Development.

Despite receiving high accolades from everyone at Dell, and promises of meeting "the right people" at the right group, nothing materialized. They don't return emails or phone calls, not very professional in my opinion.

The interview seemed to be an interrogation of processes and technologies used at my position with a major competitor to Dell.

Consultant Interview

Connected to the company through someone who worked there. Had several phone interviews - twice with ex-consultants (one of who asked me a case on inventory management), and twice with operations managers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dell in March 2011.

Extremely informal chat with manager followed by a call with the hiring manager to talk about aspirations followed by a full on technical interview which took an hour then another follow up chat with manager.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about all of the elements you need to consider when putting together a data centre hosted solution to be accessed remotely over the WAN by 2000 users   View Answer
    Generous pay rise was offered therefore did not negotiate

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dell in November 2010.

The interview itself was fine, mostly about fit. My complain was that afterwords you don't get any feedback for over a month before getting an offer out of the clear blue sky.

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dell in July 2008.

I was flown to a location where they were doing several interviews over a day long period.

negotiate a bit