Dell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consumer Sales Interview

Consumer Sales
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Dell in March 2010.

Interview Details – VMware’s executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the team during key parts of the sales process to win and retain accounts. The VMware sales team includes several key roles that all work together to meet a shared quota. In 2007, VMware experienced 88% year-over-year revenue growth, creating an ideal atmosphere for passionate, performance-oriented sales professionals. The VMware go-to-market plan separates our sales teams into three distinct areas: Global Accounts, Enterprise Accounts and Commercial Accounts.

Interview Question – What songs best describes your work ethic.   View Answers (60)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Consumer Sales Interview

Consumer Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – Basically, all you need to know is how to pitch. "Sell this pencil to me, when I have a pen already in hand"

Interview Question – "What's your favorite motivational quote"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell Videos

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell Consumer Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees and interview candidates.