Dell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Round Rock, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Dell in July 2009.

Interview Details – They emailed me from a hot jobs resume I posted. I had a brief discussion about the position then a separate technical interview then they submitted an offer all happened less than a week and I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – I was not caught off guard with any of the questions or scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed a job and thought their first offer was fair and accepted it.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dell in April 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter via linked in and was asked to do an interview with a Sr. Data Analyst. The sr analyst went on vacation and never got back to me. Eventually I emailed the recruiter who looked at the interview notes and invited me into an in-person interview with the AppAssure managers. The interview was very pleasant and the two people I interviewed were very helpful and honest.

Reason for Declining – Very low salary offer and I was told the offer was non-negotiable. $57K & 2.5% bonus.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!