Dell Dell Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Inside Sales Representative (27)
- Software Engineer (23)
- Program Manager (15)
- Software Developer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (13)
- Account Manager (11)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Technical Analyst (10)
- Sales Engineer (8)
- Senior Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Client Technical Support Associate (7)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Product Marketing Manager (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Software Development Advisor (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Associate (5)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (5)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Marketing Analyst (4)
Dell Inside Sales Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dell.
Interview Details – • Role: Commercial accounts and Enterprise accounts inside sales position.
• Format: Three to four hiring managers and an HR representative all asking questions on past sales experience; selling them on your resume and general questions that follow a tell me about a time format.
• Preparation: Applicants are best prepared when they have some knowledge of Dell’s core business offerings and product lines. Applicants do not have to have a deep technical knowledge as much as a well-articulated Dell value proposition understanding.
Interview Question – Why Dell? and Why Sales? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Salary offer, start date offer--they have Sales Rep Level system SR1, SR2, SR3 negotiate to come in as high as you can. In rep level and pay--they have room and will entertain a counter.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell