Dell

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

3.5

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Dell.

Friendly guys interviewed me asked pretty basic networking questions TCP/IP, OSI, Firewalling and linux commands for basic stuff such as ARP cache or tcpdump. Overall great climate in the interview lots of background questions and easy technical. Salary range 25-30 Uk pounds. interview outcome was late though. Took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dell in April 2014.

Dell contacted me via LinkedIn and invited me to apply. Despite my misgivings over the low salary and benefits on offer I decided to go through with the interview. Initial phone interview with basic Java questions. Face-to-face interview with three team members at the Dell office (A very tatty rented space) and two further phone interviews. Despite being invited to apply by Dell themselves nobody bothered to contact me after the final interview to give me the results.

Interview Questions
    • A slightly bizarre question about finding out the highest floor in a building that you could drop an egg from without it breaking.   View Answer