Dell

www.dell.com

Dell Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dell in April 2013.

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member. Mostly personality questions and networking questions.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate, was happy with the salary offered for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dell in July 2012.

Resume sent to friend already at Dell, in different department. That helped get it to manager who was looking for talent. One interview, on site, by a team of 2 techs and then 2 managers. Entire interview was less than an hour. Technical questions asked, and then career/long term questions, primarily by managers. They all did a good job of selling Dell as well from their viewpoint.

Interview Questions
    • Troubleshooting question about Dell server that I wasn't familiar with. I don't recall the exact question(s).   Answer Question
    Offer that was presented exceeded my expectations for a level 1 technician. An HR person called and presented offer, one day after interview.