Dell

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dell in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member. Mostly personality questions and networking questions.

Interview Question – How to handle an irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, was happy with the salary offered for the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst
Round Rock, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dell in July 2012.

Interview Details – Resume sent to friend already at Dell, in different department. That helped get it to manager who was looking for talent. One interview, on site, by a team of 2 techs and then 2 managers. Entire interview was less than an hour. Technical questions asked, and then career/long term questions, primarily by managers. They all did a good job of selling Dell as well from their viewpoint.

Interview Question – Troubleshooting question about Dell server that I wasn't familiar with. I don't recall the exact question(s).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer that was presented exceeded my expectations for a level 1 technician. An HR person called and presented offer, one day after interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell Videos

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell Enterprise Technical Support Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees and interview candidates.