Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (45)
- Software Engineer (36)
- Software Developer (21)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Account Manager (11)
- Senior Analyst (10)
- Software Development Analyst (10)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Client Technical Support Associate (9)
- Product Marketing Manager (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Software Development Senior Analyst (6)
- Software Development Senior Advisor (5)
- Tech Support (5)
Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell in April 2013.
Applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member. Mostly personality questions and networking questions.
- How to handle an irate customer? 1 Answer
I did not negotiate, was happy with the salary offered for the position.
Other Interview Reviews for Dell
Enterprise Technical Support Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2012.
Resume sent to friend already at Dell, in different department. That helped get it to manager who was looking for talent. One interview, on site, by a team of 2 techs and then 2 managers. Entire interview was less than an hour. Technical questions asked, and then career/long term questions, primarily by managers. They all did a good job of selling Dell as well from their viewpoint.
- Troubleshooting question about Dell server that I wasn't familiar with. I don't recall the exact question(s). Answer Question
Offer that was presented exceeded my expectations for a level 1 technician. An HR person called and presented offer, one day after interview.
Enterprise Technical Support Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.
Process starts wit technical round and will go for 2 or 3 technical rounds if needed and finally manager round. Technical round was quite difficult , when we reach manager round, we are almost selected.
- Router on a stick Answer Question
Enterprise Technical Support Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Montpellier (France)) in February 2012.
I was referred and they were desperately looking for language skills, the interview process was fast and low quality. When they search for a language skill, they would hire even a monkey which speaks that specific language.
- hardware knowledge questions, extremely easy interview Answer Question