Dell Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.8

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member. Mostly personality questions and networking questions.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, was happy with the salary offered for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Resume sent to friend already at Dell, in different department. That helped get it to manager who was looking for talent. One interview, on site, by a team of 2 techs and then 2 managers. Entire interview was less than an hour. Technical questions asked, and then career/long term questions, primarily by managers. They all did a good job of selling Dell as well from their viewpoint.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting question about Dell server that I wasn't familiar with. I don't recall the exact question(s).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer that was presented exceeded my expectations for a level 1 technician. An HR person called and presented offer, one day after interview.

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Process starts wit technical round and will go for 2 or 3 technical rounds if needed and finally manager round. Technical round was quite difficult , when we reach manager round, we are almost selected.

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montpellier (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Montpellier (France)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was referred and they were desperately looking for language skills, the interview process was fast and low quality. When they search for a language skill, they would hire even a monkey which speaks that specific language.

Interview Questions

• hardware knowledge questions, extremely easy interview   Answer Question