Dell

Dell Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Dell.

It was an walk-in interview where they asked very simple technical questions. After 3 weeks I got a call and they scheduled a technical interview on site. The interview consists of around 20 questions.

Interview Questions
  • How to fix a corrupted virtual disk in ESXi?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online – interviewed at Dell.

I initially applied online and did not hear anything back until 6 months later I got a phone call to setup an interview. Their interviews typically consist of the direct manager you would be working under along with their technical team lead. They'll ask you a series of situational questions ("Give me and example of when..."), so be sure to have plenty of good examples thought of beforehand. The more specific you are about your story, the better. In your answers, they're looking for the Issue, what actions you took and your thought process for those actions along with what the resolution was. Then the team lead will ask you a series of technical questions relating to your position.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try to negotiate, I was happy with the offer.