Dell Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

2.5

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Its very technical and to the point. They will ask alt about the company . and also about there latest products, You should know what there latest products are and what new products are they planning to launch in the market

Interview Questions

• best dell laptop u have used . What to do if laptop does not boot   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

It was an walk-in interview where they asked very simple technical questions. After 3 weeks I got a call and they scheduled a technical interview on site. The interview consists of around 20 questions.

Interview Questions

• How to fix a corrupted virtual disk in ESXi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I initially applied online and did not hear anything back until 6 months later I got a phone call to setup an interview. Their interviews typically consist of the direct manager you would be working under along with their technical team lead. They'll ask you a series of situational questions ("Give me and example of when..."), so be sure to have plenty of good examples thought of beforehand. The more specific you are about your story, the better. In your answers, they're looking for the Issue, what actions you took and your thought process for those actions along with what the resolution was. Then the team lead will ask you a series of technical questions relating to your position.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell in May 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews on the phone in the following order (three different days): 1) HR's interview (job, salary, package); 2) Technical Interview; 3) Management Interview (personal interview). The overall process was subject to a pre-employment screening process (very thorough) made by an independent company.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions related with: RAID, TCP/UDP, Troubleshooting scenarios (e.g. Virtualised environment).   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.