Dell

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – It was an walk-in interview where they asked very simple technical questions. After 3 weeks I got a call and they scheduled a technical interview on site. The interview consists of around 20 questions.

Interview Question – How to fix a corrupted virtual disk in ESXi?   View Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – I initially applied online and did not hear anything back until 6 months later I got a phone call to setup an interview. Their interviews typically consist of the direct manager you would be working under along with their technical team lead. They'll ask you a series of situational questions ("Give me and example of when..."), so be sure to have plenty of good examples thought of beforehand. The more specific you are about your story, the better. In your answers, they're looking for the Issue, what actions you took and your thought process for those actions along with what the resolution was. Then the team lead will ask you a series of technical questions relating to your position.

Interview Question – Why are manhole covers round?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!