Dell

Dell Financial Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dell.

Interviewed by 4 interviewers in one day and could be for one or more positions depending on availability. Most questions are behavioral. Then HR will contact with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your top characteristics.   View Answer
Negotiation started in email after first HR contact. Then by phone once HR has a final adjusted offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Financial Analyst Interview

This was an campus interview. The environment and interviewer were very laid back and informal. They asked me about my resume and several behavioral questions. Questions included such things as leadership experience and hypothetical situations. There were no analytical questions. The interview was with a financial manager and lasted half an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you lead a group and how you reacted when there were difficulties?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dell.

I was asked to attend a group interview. People gathered to discuss a question about who would you save if many people were left in a island while there were only 4 seats in your boat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dell in September 2011.

The interview process is very focused on company fit. Most of the people that make it past the resume collection are chosen because they have the credentials. During the interview, they ask you standard behavioral questions that you need to prepare for to stand apart.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time?   Answer Question
    • What about the company interests you? How does it fit into your longterm career goals?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dell.

30 minute on campus interview. The interview was composed of 5 straight forward behavioral questions related to leadership, teamwork etc. The last question was a broad case-type question. What are the costs associated with a tablet that Dell could create? How would you price the tablet?

Interview Questions
    • What are the costs associated with a tablet that Dell could create? How would you price the tablet?   Answer Question

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!