Dell Interview Questions in Hyderābād

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Catalog Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail after 1month. 1st round is a jam round. 2nd is F2F hr. 3rd is Operational round. In operational round, they asked me some technical questions regarding troubleshooting.

Interview Questions

• How to trouble shoot a computer? Name some software testing tools?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. In fact, the interviewer was appreciative of skills exhibited. There was also expressions like 'we are going to love having you here'. But, after 3 rounds, no news of selection or otherwise. Even for an email, they respond one sentence 'we will let you know'. All prospects like me are looking for is a prompt response, why make people wait?

Software Development Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview is good and not a traditional way of asking "what is the difference between..", "What is.." kind of questions. Had a telephonic round of interview and F2F interview. Initially they had offered me one role next to the one i had applied for, given two days of time to think. When i had contacted them back, HR was saying there is no position now. I am not happy with this company.

Interview Questions

• 1. If you have to create a framework, what are all the things you take in to consideration?   Answer Question

FacilityHead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview is telephonic by the HR . Second and third interview were technical. All of them were telephonic. I was interviewed by a group on phone for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience & the equipment's i had handled with some practical operation problems that I experienced & how I handled them.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviews are pretty simple and has about 4 rounds. Revolves around experience in the required profile and your understanding of the role. More of a behavioral kind of interview which they try to co relate and match with skills required for the job

Interview Questions

• How can you corelate your previous experience for the current role you are applying for   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Completely based on what you put on your resume. When I was interviewed the main question was whether I knew what position I was applying for and what are the processes that are currently involved in it. I've shown immense interest in the company and did a bit research on the position I'm applying for. Most of the questions were Technical which are involved in the job position we are applying for.

Interview Questions

• As I was a Fresher when I was applying, most of them were from my Projects I handled at Uninversity level and From Internships I've done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be Confident, Honest and Passionate. The job will be you really think you deserve it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

it would consist three rounds and qualifying them is completely based on one's command on the English language. they would try to pose a very common question in the final round. why should i select you.

Interview Questions

• engineer's always face this question. Why BPO? simply saying i dont like it, would'nt help and neither will saying i like BPO helps.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i should have negotiated but i just did'nt know if that's possible as there was discussion saying "would you be fine with.....".

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Through campus placement -written test -Technical round -Hr round

Interview Questions

• name parts Of CPU and their locations,installation of java,NERO software versions,RAM n ROM differences,Diff btw 32 bit and 64 bit, diff btw windows XP and 7   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

went through many rounds but salary offered as very less so rejected the offer

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations post the New economic reforms ??   1 Answer

Because of salary

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

The first round was wasy and the HR made me feel comfortable but then in the second round with a manager,I was literally into tears. He was rude to me adnd don't know for what reason.As soon as he told me that he cannot continue this interview any further,I took a deep breath and said to myself THANK GOD and left. I think he din't like the idea that I was pursuing MBA at that time. I could see the change in his expression when I told him this. Worst experience ever! :(

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in hard work or smart work?   3 Answers