Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (45)
- Software Engineer (36)
- Software Developer (21)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Account Manager (11)
- Senior Analyst (10)
- Software Development Analyst (10)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Client Technical Support Associate (9)
- Product Marketing Manager (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Software Development Senior Analyst (6)
- Software Development Senior Advisor (5)
- Tech Support (5)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2015.
Applied online and got a mail after 1month. 1st round is a jam round. 2nd is F2F hr. 3rd is Operational round. In operational round, they asked me some technical questions regarding troubleshooting.
- How to trouble shoot a computer? Name some software testing tools? 1 Answer
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
Interview process was straight forward. In fact, the interviewer was appreciative of skills exhibited. There was also expressions like 'we are going to love having you here'. But, after 3 rounds, no news of selection or otherwise. Even for an email, they respond one sentence 'we will let you know'. All prospects like me are looking for is a prompt response, why make people wait?
- Do you know how to update BRD and FSD? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
Interview is good and not a traditional way of asking "what is the difference between..", "What is.." kind of questions. Had a telephonic round of interview and F2F interview. Initially they had offered me one role next to the one i had applied for, given two days of time to think. When i had contacted them back, HR was saying there is no position now. I am not happy with this company.
- 1. If you have to create a framework, what are all the things you take in to consideration? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
First interview is telephonic by the HR . Second and third interview were technical. All of them were telephonic. I was interviewed by a group on phone for about 45 minutes.
- They asked about my work experience & the equipment's i had handled with some practical operation problems that I experienced & how I handled them. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2014.
Interviews are pretty simple and has about 4 rounds. Revolves around experience in the required profile and your understanding of the role. More of a behavioral kind of interview which they try to co relate and match with skills required for the job
- How can you corelate your previous experience for the current role you are applying for Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)).
Completely based on what you put on your resume. When I was interviewed the main question was whether I knew what position I was applying for and what are the processes that are currently involved in it. I've shown immense interest in the company and did a bit research on the position I'm applying for. Most of the questions were Technical which are involved in the job position we are applying for.
- As I was a Fresher when I was applying, most of them were from my Projects I handled at Uninversity level and From Internships I've done. Answer Question
Be Confident, Honest and Passionate. The job will be you really think you deserve it.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2013.
it would consist three rounds and qualifying them is completely based on one's command on the English language. they would try to pose a very common question in the final round. why should i select you.
- engineer's always face this question. Why BPO? simply saying i dont like it, would'nt help and neither will saying i like BPO helps. 1 Answer
i should have negotiated but i just did'nt know if that's possible as there was discussion saying "would you be fine with.....".
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2013.
Through campus placement -written test -Technical round -Hr round
- name parts Of CPU and their locations,installation of java,NERO software versions,RAM n ROM differences,Diff btw 32 bit and 64 bit, diff btw windows XP and 7 Answer Question
- Declined OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2013.
went through many rounds but salary offered as very less so rejected the offer
- What are your expectations post the New economic reforms ?? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Because of salary
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2012.
The first round was wasy and the HR made me feel comfortable but then in the second round with a manager,I was literally into tears. He was rude to me adnd don't know for what reason.As soon as he told me that he cannot continue this interview any further,I took a deep breath and said to myself THANK GOD and left. I think he din't like the idea that I was pursuing MBA at that time. I could see the change in his expression when I told him this. Worst experience ever! :(
- Do you believe in hard work or smart work? 3 Answers
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review