Dell

Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.6

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dell in March 2012.

I was contacted by a recruited who saw my resume online and asked to interview. i had 2 back to back interview with 2 panels. Just be yourself and show that you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
Basically you take what they offer you, in my position.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Dell in February 2011.

Telephonic round, face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Will you work with us at the same salary in your last organization?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Dell.

A recruiter who works for Dell calls you for the interview, but you never meet this person. You have to get signed in at security to interview, then 2-3 people interview you and run you through a mock sales presentation where you have to overcome the objection and close the deal.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to pitch a product they will give you at random, and be prepared to make them say yes to whatever you are selling. they will tell you no, and you have to find a way to overcome their objection   Answer Question
    Unable to negotiate, an offer letter comes in the mail and you can only accept or reject.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dell in April 2013.

hr telephonic- team leader- director- ism- hr

Interview Questions
    • applied for inside sales job, still they asked how can I do outside sales???!!!??   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I was interviewed as part of a career fair. The interview was straightforward covering relevant sales experience, why do you want to work for Dell, etc.. Following the interview we underwent aptitude testing on the computer which nowadays is common for call center work.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my previous profession and why would I want to come work at Dell.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dell in May 2011.

Hiring and interview process was fairly streamlined for a large company. I had two interviews - one with two of the managers and then a phone interview with a different manager. It did take about 2-3 weeks from first interview to offer letter. There was open lines of communication between management and me.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate my salary, but I should have. I didn't receive an offer letter; I received a call from a recruiter within the company.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Dell.

They asking regarding background, experience

Interview Questions
    • Regarding examples os cases or win projects.   View Answer
    Good offer!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Dell.

Met with two recruiters in calm setting. Asked questions about my resume and how they were similar to the job requirements. Come prepared with questions to ask, and since it's a sales job try to pitch a product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Dell in January 2010.

I applied through my University. The interview was pretty straight forward covering prior sales experience. They run through the basic interview questions, like what your strengths and weaknesses are. Also, they ask a good amount of technology related questions. You are interviewed by a panel of 2-3 people and are expected to go through a mock sales presentation.

Other offers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Dell.

Campus Recruitment - 2 interviews... technical and HR
    Technical was more on your marketing concepts and everything taught in college. HR was more general kinds. The normal ques like describe urself,strength weakness and all were only asked. it was a nice experience. they will keep u comfortable throughout