Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (47)
- Software Engineer (40)
- Software Developer (22)
- Senior Software Engineer (17)
- Program Manager (16)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Account Executive (14)
- Project Manager (12)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Product Marketing Manager (11)
- Account Manager (11)
- Senior Analyst (10)
- Software Development Analyst (10)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Client Technical Support Associate (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Business Systems Analyst (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Senior Advisor (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Intern (6)
- Inside Sales Representative II (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Accepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell.
First process is through staff management if you pass them then second is through Dell managers who ask a round of questions who qualify you for the posititon tha needs to be filled
- Why should we hire you what could this company benefit by including you as a memeber of our team Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dell in June 2014.
Recruiter contacted me after finding my resume online and then set up the interview for me at Dell. After a brief tour of the building, especially the sales floor, there was a short, very basic interview that was mostly just discussing the position and if I thought I could do what would be asked of me, and I walked out of the building with the job.
- Tell a story that reflects a time you were in a competitive situation. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in March 2010.
VMware’s executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the team during key parts of the sales process to win and retain accounts. The VMware sales team includes several key roles that all work together to meet a shared quota. In 2007, VMware experienced 88% year-over-year revenue growth, creating an ideal atmosphere for passionate, performance-oriented sales professionals. The VMware go-to-market plan separates our sales teams into three distinct areas: Global Accounts, Enterprise Accounts and Commercial Accounts.
- What songs best describes your work ethic. 72 Answers
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell.
Basically, all you need to know is how to pitch. "Sell this pencil to me, when I have a pen already in hand"
- "What's your favorite motivational quote" Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review