Dell

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Dell.

Campus Recruitment - 2 interviews... technical and HR
    Technical was more on your marketing concepts and everything taught in college. HR was more general kinds. The normal ques like describe urself,strength weakness and all were only asked. it was a nice experience. they will keep u comfortable throughout

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dell in April 2013.

GD - Interviews - Rounds of interviews where you are tested on HR, Marketing acumen, Sales and Distribution Acumen etc. A more indigenous process and gruesome for introverts. Required to be more aggressive and vibrant than others

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sultān Bhu (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sultān Bhu (Pakistan)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dell in July 2014.

Interview process for dell was simple.First round was telephonic technical round interview . Second round was skype round of interview with general managerial questions.Finally there was a basic HR interview before offering the letter.I was satisfied with the package offered.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dell in October 2014.

He asked me all behavorial question. He asked me everything about my resume which involved talking about where I am from, where i went to high school, road blocks in life and how i overcame them and if I got bad partner in a project, how would I approach them?

Software Development Advisor Interview

Interview process has taken more than a month time.HR then Technical then manager round.Telephonic interview.Question related to work and technical skills.Negotiate well with HR.
    Don't get fooled by variable part.Try to get good fix salary.

Interview Questions
    Don't get fool by variable part.Go more for fixed salary.No onsite so take care of that while negotiating.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dell in October 2014.

The whole process takes an awful lot of time! 5 weeks and then a generic message saying it will take longer. Interview questions are easy. 2:1 for full time positions. There was a networking event the night before the interview was scheduled. Felt good to meet with the recruiters and talk to them about their experience working at Dell.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. The technical questions were related to data structures   Answer Question

MBA Interview

It was a one stage interview with 2 people that lasted about 40 minutes. My experience was covered in great detail. I was asked questions on what kind of working environment I was looking for, what my strengths were, what leadership was to me and given a case question at the end. It was very conversational in style and I made sure to give them good reasons why I wanted to work for them, what I knew about them. I also followed up with substantive questions at the end.

Various Positions In Mid-level Management Interview

Mostly behavioral interviews with one or two managers. Competency-based interviews. Focus on driving for results, leadership abilities, ability to deal with and manage change.
    Hiring managers usually do not have much leeway on salary/benefits negotiations.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dell in December 2010.

Good process and feedback and a continuous loop back. Management involvement was good and involved. Pertinent questions and multiple interviews which gave a good understanding of the overall company

Easy but no negotiation.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dell.

1 gd n 2 interviews
    1 hr and other technical..
    Interviews are simple and behavioral in nature.. simple ways of asking.. basics should be known.. Understand the Dell proposition well ..

I was waitlisted