Dell Order Management Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Order Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Manager are eager to hire, and always in a rush because the company is on a "on going job hiring freeze". Once HR release and allow job openings, these are only available for a week or less. Managers have very little time to interview and/or hire, and if that does not happened ASAP, manager just cant. Most of they will do competency questions and will as for your star examples, be prepare.

Interview Questions

• As they are all competency questions, they are all difficult and expected. just be prepare   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was easy, I asked for double what I really wanted, and I got what I was looking after from the beginning. I was lucky. Not a norm.