Dell Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dell in March 2012.

After applying on a school career website, I got scheduled for an hour in-person interview with the hiring manager. It was mostly behavioral questions and questions about my resume.
    After that they called me back in 2 days and scheduled a phone interview with the future mentor. It was a technical interview, and included a lot of questions about the actual supply chain subject.
    I got the offer in the next 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time you had a lot on your plate and how you handled it?

Tell me about the analytical process you took when you did a project on your resume.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dell in January 2012.

I started the interview process around 4 days after applying and it was pretty straight forward. I had an interview with a recruiter then had a technical interview around 5 days later which was faily easy, around 15 questions about using servers. 3 weeks later I had another interview with a panel of 2 people for behavior analysis and I still have not heard back yet.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time were you were put in a difficult situation and how did you get out of it?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dell in November 2011.

Applied for position in September. Finally heard back in November. Had the initial HR/recruiter pre-screening first. About a week later had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then had a panel interview with several managers face to face. This was around Thanksgiving and I never heard anything back good or bad, but assumed it could be the holidays. I reached back out to the Recruiter at the first of the year to see the status, as the job was still posted on Dell's website. She was unable to give any feedback and said that she would reach out to her manager. It is now March and I have never heard back. I do not mind not getting the position, but having invested 3+ months from application to last interview the least they could have done is sent me a simple denial email. I have never experienced anything like this when interviewing for a mid level position for a reputable company.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Dell in January 2011.

Met with a local sales rep - who would be a peer - and spoke with 3-4 other people via telephone.

Interview Questions
    Simple - they offered a great compensation package