Dell

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Round Rock, TX
Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dell in July 2010.

The hiring manager contacted me to explain the role he wanted to fill and see if I was interested. I said yes, but did not hear back from anyone for two weeks. An interview request was sent to me and there was no room reserved, so we talked in the hallway. One interview directly with the hiring manager where he described his team more and asked me a few questions. Then a second interview with two of the people on his team. One was an overweight middle aged woman who seemed to have a very negative opinion of men. Most of the questions were very technical in nature, and seemingly misplaced after speaking with the hiring manager. No further communication from anyone on the team despite attempts to follow-up several times.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!