Dell Project Manager III Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager contacted me to explain the role he wanted to fill and see if I was interested. I said yes, but did not hear back from anyone for two weeks. An interview request was sent to me and there was no room reserved, so we talked in the hallway. One interview directly with the hiring manager where he described his team more and asked me a few questions. Then a second interview with two of the people on his team. One was an overweight middle aged woman who seemed to have a very negative opinion of men. Most of the questions were very technical in nature, and seemingly misplaced after speaking with the hiring manager. No further communication from anyone on the team despite attempts to follow-up several times.

Interview Questions