Dell

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – be professional, have resume... have seen many come in unprepared. give specifics of what you did, how you did it, and what the outcome was. Be to the point and confident.

Interview Question – if you were a super hero who would you be and why? ...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much to negociate at that time.

Round Rock, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dell in July 2010.

Interview Details – 1x1 with 4 interview panel managers prior to interview.
Panel interview with 4 managers.

Negotiation Details – no...there was not much room to negotiate.

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Dell in February 2010.

Interview Details – Internal Interview, promotion within, proven track record, ability to do the job before started

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – Overall, it was okay.
They were accomodating on my time schedules.
The interviewers were on time and looked profesional.

Everybody looked so busy as I had to wait a week or more to be told that I am moving to the next interview. Also, they called most of the time on Friday late afternoon to ask for an interview schedule the week after.

Interview Question – All questions were normal (how will you make sure you reach the target, how wil you deal with non-performing employees, etc)   Answer Question

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dell in July 2008.

Interview Details – I received a phone screening interveiw after submitting my resume online. I had a first interview a few days after a phone interview. My second interview with a vice president of the company.

Interview Question – why you want to work for Dell?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – do some research before the interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dell in September 2009.

Interview Details – quick concise and very swift. Typically in m'sia, interviews are not done in the most organised manner. it's more of a casual get to know you session. No formal test, but both interviewers were very experienced individuals of the company, and knew what they were looking for. Best to be yourself.

Reason for Declining – counter offer

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!