Dell Sales Support Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Recruited from a university career fair. A few weeks later, received an email to set up an interview. Interviewed with three women--one in the role, her boss, and her boss. Very nice and the interview was pretty easy (behavioral questions). But never heard from Dell ever again, never was contacted after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial call from recruiter. Asked to complete online application. Email from scheduler regarding interview.

Interview Questions

• Most all questions are behavioral based. Make certain to be able to speak to many different situations from your work's past.   Answer Question

Sales Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewer consisted of two persons in face to face. Initially, started with a self-presentation about myself regarding what i have learnt on my academy background. and i was being asked about the actions of what i am going to take if i am facing a difficulty in collecting informations from work counterparts, work pressures,etc. Hence i was giving a skills test on Microsoft Excel, which i had never touched before. However, i found out that interviewers were actually trying to test my reaction in a problem-solving circumstance, the attitudes, behaviours, etc. Although i have zero knowledge on Excell. After all, having a right attitudes & behaviours are important in an interview.

Interview Questions

• if u are hired. what are you going to persuade a customer to purchase more or extend their warranty services on Dell?   Answer Question