Dell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Intern Interview

Senior Analyst Intern
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dell in May 2011.

Interview Details – I just had one on-site interview in the Sunnyvale, CA office and one phone interview. It was only for an hour with 2 people from 2 separate teams on Dell.

Pretty simple questions, given 2 word documents find out if any words are present in both documents.

Implement a tree structure in C.

Interview Question – What is the networking stack like?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell Videos

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell Senior Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees and interview candidates.