Dell

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant

I applied through other source and interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – I was recruited in part through network recommendations, but the interviewing process was very straight forward. A couple of initial phone screening calls with HR and a few of the potential peers followed by an invitation to meet where I sat through ~4-5hrs of interviewing with different personnel including hiring manager, team's extended stakeholders, and senior VPs for the division. The format was consistent with behavioral interviewing identifying experiences that may/may not relate to the job at hand.

Interview Question – Can't recall one in particular, but my advice is: Be yourself and be sure you can share your response to the question in a logical way including a description of the situation, the tasks needed to be done, and the action you took for a given experience. Place particular emphasis on metrics and performance results as the company is data driven.   Answer Question

Round Rock, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then came in and did 4 interviews with team members from the organization.

Interview Question – There were no nonsense trick questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation as they met the expectations I pre-set with them.

Senior Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with various people in the the department prior to getting to the hiring manager. For the most part it was not a difficult process, but not sure how to take the reviews or comments of the hiring manager.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!