Dell Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Dell.

Interview

I was recruited in part through network recommendations, but the interviewing process was very straight forward. A couple of initial phone screening calls with HR and a few of the potential peers followed by an invitation to meet where I sat through ~4-5hrs of interviewing with different personnel including hiring manager, team's extended stakeholders, and senior VPs for the division. The format was consistent with behavioral interviewing identifying experiences that may/may not relate to the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall one in particular, but my advice is: Be yourself and be sure you can share your response to the question in a logical way including a description of the situation, the tasks needed to be done, and the action you took for a given experience. Place particular emphasis on metrics and performance results as the company is data driven.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then came in and did 4 interviews with team members from the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation as they met the expectations I pre-set with them.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Multiple interviews with various people in the the department prior to getting to the hiring manager. For the most part it was not a difficult process, but not sure how to take the reviews or comments of the hiring manager.