Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (35)
- Software Engineer (30)
- Software Developer (16)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Account Manager (11)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Senior Analyst (9)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Product Marketing Manager (8)
- Software Development Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Client Technical Support Associate (7)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Sales Specialist (5)
- Technical Support Engineer (5)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (5)
Senior Consultant Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Dell.
I was recruited in part through network recommendations, but the interviewing process was very straight forward. A couple of initial phone screening calls with HR and a few of the potential peers followed by an invitation to meet where I sat through ~4-5hrs of interviewing with different personnel including hiring manager, team's extended stakeholders, and senior VPs for the division. The format was consistent with behavioral interviewing identifying experiences that may/may not relate to the job at hand.
- Can't recall one in particular, but my advice is: Be yourself and be sure you can share your response to the question in a logical way including a description of the situation, the tasks needed to be done, and the action you took for a given experience. Place particular emphasis on metrics and performance results as the company is data driven. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Dell
Senior Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX).
Phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then came in and did 4 interviews with team members from the organization.
- There were no nonsense trick questions Answer Question
Limited negotiation as they met the expectations I pre-set with them.
Senior Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Dell.
Multiple interviews with various people in the the department prior to getting to the hiring manager. For the most part it was not a difficult process, but not sure how to take the reviews or comments of the hiring manager.