Dell

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Executive Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dell.

Interview Details – First Round - On Phone, 2 different phone interviews with two different Executives).
Second Round - IQ and skills assessment test (online).
Third Round - On Site (Board of interviewers), a very comprehensive full day process. Comprised of various group discussions and real life corporate situations simulations.
Fourth Round - C-Level Executive Interview.

Reason for Declining – Too low salary offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell – Why Work for Us?

The focus in Dell for our team members is very much on creating an environment where every individual can be their best and do their best work in service of our customers. Our philosophy toward people is to "build… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell Senior Project Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees and interview candidates.