Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell
- Inside Sales Representative (39)
- Software Engineer (33)
- Software Developer (18)
- Program Manager (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Account Manager (11)
- Sales Engineer (9)
- Technical Analyst (9)
- Senior Analyst (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Software Development Analyst (9)
- Software Development Advisor (9)
- Client Technical Support Associate (9)
- Product Marketing Manager (8)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Senior Product Manager (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Marketing Director (6)
- Business Systems Analyst (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Testing Engineer (5)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (5)
- Associate (5)
Software Engineer Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Dell in February 2014.
Submit resume on university career website and got connected by recruiter. Dell held a networking event the day before the on campus interview, which helped everybody know everybody else. The interview went quite fast. It only took about 20 minutes and the interviewer told me they had to go catch the flight back to Austin.. o o
I got offer later a weed later. I was surprised since it was just so quick.. My recruiter and team manager were very nice. They even invited me to visit their campus when I was having another on-site interview at Austin.
- All behavior questions. Also asked about projects on resume. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The salary was not so satisfactory so I declined.
Other Interview Reviews for Dell
Software Engineer Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Dell in February 2013.
Applied online and got the phone interview a week later. The interview was pretty straight forward. The interviewer first asked me to evaluate my skill of C++ from 1 to 10. Then asked me some question about data structure and my project. I did a bad work, but the interviewer keep encouraging me and leading to the answer. Even though I made a plenty mistakes, he kindly told me the answer.
- such as how to find a ring in a single linked list, what is virtual destructor, how to map a big number to small one Answer Question
Software Engineer Intern InterviewAccepted Offer
The interview was very technical due to the position I was applying for. Asked about my coding experience, my knowledge on various system architecture, etc.
- Tell me what you know about UEFI Answer Question