Deloitte

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Two interviews. One over the phone and one in the office

Interview Question – What is your short term goal and long term goal   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – Absolutely horrible because my information kept getting lost

Interview Question – What do you like to do?   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very structured and simple, asked me questions about how I would contribute to the company - basic interview asking behavioral questions and experience. Enjoyed talking to the recruiter as well.

Interview Questions

Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – Asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Question – what are you strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – schedule did not work with my classes

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2008.

Interview Details – The first rounds of interview take place on campus, and are normally conducted by one director or manager level associate with the firm. This is normally a behavioral interview, with a light emphasis on your grades. If they do not discuss your transcript with you during the first round interview, they will definitely in the second round. The interview lasts about 45 minutes, and they notify you of your invitation into the second round via email.

If you are invited to the second round process, you will be asked to arrive at the site of the Company at 8am. While there, they will deliver a presentation to your interview group selling Deloitte. Then, you will break off and go to your first of three interviews. There, expect more behavioral questions. Be ready to defend your transcript. Get them to talk about themselves/the firm. After that, you'll go to a group panel with staff where you can ask questions about the job. You'll be out by noon.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from the rest of the interview class?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – aptitude, group discussion, interview

Interview Question – Why should I give you this job?   View Answers (2)

Accountant
Adh Dharbānīyah (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

Interview Details – Called for the PDP program which consisted of iq test, I got 254 out of 300 .. Then an assessment process from 9-5 which included group activities including scenarios .. It is very important to make sure that when you are asked to play a role to identify the responsibilities and identify your priorities and organize them in terms of importance .. You will then be asked to work as a team which included budget and financial review before preaenting your resulta

Interview Question – Why you have chosen Deloitte   Answer Question

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviwer did not know about the accountancy field.

Interview Question – We require the tax candidate???   View Answer

Accountant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – An informal interview that consisted of two way conversation. Strong knowledge of the company is a must, as is prepared questions. Knowing exactly want one is looking for in a career is key. I got the impression that the company knew exactly what they wanted and no one thing was going to wow them.

Interview Question – What do you want to do?   Answer Question

Accounting

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – Tell me about yourself.

the whole process is pretty cool, you really just gotta get out there and be confident (not cocky) and you better be passionate about it cuz a lot of the ppl there are super cool and like what they do so it's a no brainer that you should too, don't stress, be natural, they just wanna see how you are as a person

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!