Deloitte

Updated Sep 29, 2014

3.3

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Interview

Dropped my resume at a networking event at my school. Spoke with a recruiter about some people I know in the company and about comapny specifics. received a phone call that said I had an interview. All behavioral questions and thought I did pretty well although I did not get the offer. It was difficult because I was a freshman. My friend had a 4.0 and we go to a good school, he did not get the job either although he did his sophomore year.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Accountant Interview

Two interviews. One over the phone and one in the office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Absolutely horrible because my information kept getting lost

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Very structured and simple, asked me questions about how I would contribute to the company - basic interview asking behavioral questions and experience. Enjoyed talking to the recruiter as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Questions
    • what are you strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

schedule did not work with my classes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2008.

The first rounds of interview take place on campus, and are normally conducted by one director or manager level associate with the firm. This is normally a behavioral interview, with a light emphasis on your grades. If they do not discuss your transcript with you during the first round interview, they will definitely in the second round. The interview lasts about 45 minutes, and they notify you of your invitation into the second round via email.

If you are invited to the second round process, you will be asked to arrive at the site of the Company at 8am. While there, they will deliver a presentation to your interview group selling Deloitte. Then, you will break off and go to your first of three interviews. There, expect more behavioral questions. Be ready to defend your transcript. Get them to talk about themselves/the firm. After that, you'll go to a group panel with staff where you can ask questions about the job. You'll be out by noon.

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart from the rest of the interview class?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

aptitude, group discussion, interview

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adh Dharbānīyah (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adh Dharbānīyah (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

Called for the PDP program which consisted of iq test, I got 254 out of 300 .. Then an assessment process from 9-5 which included group activities including scenarios .. It is very important to make sure that when you are asked to play a role to identify the responsibilities and identify your priorities and organize them in terms of importance .. You will then be asked to work as a team which included budget and financial review before preaenting your resulta

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interviwer did not know about the accountancy field.

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

An informal interview that consisted of two way conversation. Strong knowledge of the company is a must, as is prepared questions. Knowing exactly want one is looking for in a career is key. I got the impression that the company knew exactly what they wanted and no one thing was going to wow them.