Deloitte Advisory Associate Interview Questions

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

interviewed with two people within one hour. The interviewers are very nice

Interview Questions

• are questions are behavioral questions, like what difficulties didn't you have when you worked with a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed and waited about a month for response, then emailed and the recruiter said, she had wrong email for me

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview

Very inconvenient process. Slow and unrespectful

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. But Deloitte people tend to be aggressive and arrogant   Answer Question

Not like people and culture there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Two 30 minutes back to back behavioral interview.

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

campus recruit

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

It is a on campus interview. Questions are mostly based on my resume. Some technical questions, for example, how do you value a company? How do you calculate WACC?

Other questions like, what do you think is your strengh and weakness? Use your example to show how to be a leader and a team member.

He also asked about my course which he is very interested.

He really asked about a lot of details.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important when working with clients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I got my interview through networking and therefore walked a very non-traditional path. The interview process was very smooth and friendly with some technical questions but mostly situational and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was advised not to negotiate and considering the job climate and the offer I gladly accepted without hesitation.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview the was brought in for interviews with partners. Met with three partners and 2 associates. Almost entirely behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Probably "How is Deloitte structured" you should know a lot about this company if you are going to interview with them.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

group discussion followed by presentation

Interview Questions

• most of the questions are related to the case discussed and no technical question is required to be answered   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Stayed at a 5 star hotel, limo took us to dinner, interacted with numerous employees, interviewed by a senior manager, a director, and a partner. All three interviews were very different. Some were technical, while others focused on personality traits. I throroughly enjoyed my interview experience and I felt appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What skill sets do you particularly like to do and what personality trait to you have that will contribute to the firm.   1 Answer