Deloitte

Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.1

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2008.

It was mostly telephonic and the final found was a video conf where I had to work on a project on a limited time. I am happy with the interview process

Interview Questions
Nothing was negotiated. They offered well

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

The interview was of 5 rounds with written exam, group discussion,presentation, telephonic communication test, direct interview

Interview Questions
    • How much your technical knowledge can help us in our research   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied online and received online test invitations (english proficiency tests, mathematics/numerical proficiency tests, logical/analytical tests). Then received invitation of interview and that is an individual interview lasting thirty minutes or so and then proceeded to final interview. The final interview is a panel interview with more than five panel members. The atmosphere is pleasant and no unexpected questions are raised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

There is a behavioral interview and a case study interview, each one on one with another person. The questions are a bit random in the behavioral interview, and you kind of have to be very comfortable speaking off the cuff. The case interview can be studied for somewhat through books and practice cases

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I applied online, did psychometric tests, attended assessment centre which I passed and was then invited to first round interview. Interviewer was really nice, we chatted a lot. She asked about some of the competencies outlined on the website, adaptability, decision making etc. I had prepared examples but some of the examples were phrased in quite a specific way so my examples didn't fit. Then she asked me a lot about why deloitte, why the service line i had applied for, what did i understand it to be. There was also a group project and a case study. I thought the interview went well but I fell down on the case study, and i think that's the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Questions
    • name a time you had to make a decision after considering many options.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First day there were two tests on English. One was to test my grammar and the other was to test my accent and listening skills. The next day I had my interview with the Vice president,HR. It was a formal interview where he asked a number of questions on my internship and what my contribution to the organisation can be. The results were announced that day itself.

Interview Questions
    • What are the ways to retain employees in the organisation?   Answer Question
    Since it was campus hiring, the company came for a particular package and thus there was no scope for any negotiations.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

We had IQ test first which included framing an email on a particular situation and logical questions. After that we had Telefonic interview to test your spoken English and English grammar. The shortlisted ones had to build a site on a chart paper in a team and present in front of the panel. The shortlisted ones would go through the personal interview round.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to rank Position, Salary, Role and Work Environment in an order, what would it be?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

It was an on-campus placement.
    The first round was a written test comprising of questions from Programming Languages (mostly C++), Quant and Verbal.
    The second round was a group discussion round. We were given a topic of discussion as a group.
    The final round was a panel interview. 2 people in a panel interviewed me.
    The questions in the interview were mostly from C++, Cipher Systems and Basic Computer Networks theory (Internet Protocols etc.).

Interview Questions
    The recruitment was done on-campus i.e the company came to my university to recruit students. The starting salary was pre-fixed, non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

Hiring process in Deloitte is very good. The first two rounds are basically the communication round where they test the candidates English speaking skills as well as the grammatical skills. Initial may also involve group discussions. Once the candidate is done with all this round then they appear for technical round and then the final round with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are the right candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

The application form isn't too bad compared to others that are out there as they are pretty standard questions. The numerical and verbal reasoning tests are okay if you practice a little bit before. Doing the shl practice tests help because shl direct provide the tests for deloitte.
    The phone interview is pretty simple, its just to make sure that you have a not terrible phone manner. Just prepare answers for things like why deloitte, and you should be fine. Its very short.

Where I faltered was the first round interview. In this, I would say ensure that you are professional at all times and that you have competency answers prepared beforehand.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!