Deloitte Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2008.

Interview

It was mostly telephonic and the final found was a video conf where I had to work on a project on a limited time. I am happy with the interview process

Interview Questions

• Technical round on computer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiated. They offered well

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interview, one was a case study with unexpected extra data I had to assess on the spot. Final interview was with a partner who used a stress technique to see how I dealt with pressure

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a 4 stage interview. 1. Telephonic - Technical 2. In person - Technical 3. In person - Senior manager screening 4. HR - Typical Human Resource questions, salary negotiation, joining date negotiation. By the way they agreed for 80 days time frame, which is longest i have seen for any professional in any organization. I joined them within 20 days :) .

Interview Questions

• It was a for .Net developer and I was asked questions ranging from basics to advanced topics of .Net.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online and received online test invitations (english proficiency tests, mathematics/numerical proficiency tests, logical/analytical tests). Then received invitation of interview and that is an individual interview lasting thirty minutes or so and then proceeded to final interview. The final interview is a panel interview with more than five panel members. The atmosphere is pleasant and no unexpected questions are raised.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very straightforward and somewhat standard to what other big consulting firms ask. The process was kind of slow between the first and second interview. Total of three interviews, each of which included one or two case questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific but some cases were more difficult than others.   Answer Question

Life.

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Interview consisted of a resume interview and a case interview. Case interview was very straightforward and followed a logical sequence. It would be difficult to get lost or off track. Math was not too bad either. The case dealt with a healthcare client looking to implement technology like mobile appointment scheduling as a cost saving measure. The only qualitative part of the question asked ways in which these new technologies might be cost saving.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had to deliver any sensitive information to someone. Completely caught me off guard and I couldn't think of a time I had.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Online application form, followed by online intelligence test. This was followed by a competency interview. Following this there was a full day assessment centre that consisted of another competency interview, a case study and presentation, group task and an interview with a partner. The interview team clearly wanted to get the most out of you and did their best to make you feel relaxed and able to perform.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2015.

Interview

a phone screen followed by 4-round interviews, behavioral questions, writing test, 1-to-1 case study, and group presentation. 1-to-1 Case study is not difficult. The process was quite long. These were many questions in group case study. Interviewers assessed the participation during discussion.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Bangalore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was of 5 rounds with written exam, group discussion,presentation, telephonic communication test, direct interview

Interview Questions

• How much your technical knowledge can help us in our research   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was an on-campus placement. The first round was a written test comprising of questions from Programming Languages (mostly C++), Quant and Verbal. The second round was a group discussion round. We were given a topic of discussion as a group. The final round was a panel interview. 2 people in a panel interviewed me. The questions in the interview were mostly from C++, Cipher Systems and Basic Computer Networks theory (Internet Protocols etc.).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruitment was done on-campus i.e the company came to my university to recruit students. The starting salary was pre-fixed, non-negotiable.