Deloitte

Updated Nov 30, 2014

3.1

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Two interview, one was a case study with unexpected extra data I had to assess on the spot. Final interview was with a partner who used a stress technique to see how I dealt with pressure

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

The recruiter was very friendly and made sure I met the right partners at the firm. The interview overall was fairly informal. They interviewers had my CV on hand and asked me to elaborate on my skillset and work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview consisted of a resume interview and a case interview. Case interview was very straightforward and followed a logical sequence. It would be difficult to get lost or off track. Math was not too bad either. The case dealt with a healthcare client looking to implement technology like mobile appointment scheduling as a cost saving measure. The only qualitative part of the question asked ways in which these new technologies might be cost saving.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever had to deliver any sensitive information to someone. Completely caught me off guard and I couldn't think of a time I had.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

first of all there was a aptitude test normal level test that mean little preparation will make you qualified then there was a group discussion question is described in next section You need to be professional in group discussion while you MUST speak for getting qualified then there was a panel interview after than finally a list of selected candidates was shortlisted

Interview Questions
    • There is a company which has 3 zones A,B,C A is most profiting making zone & maximum customer base & has 3 countries C is least profit making & customer base zone having 3 countries & B has 4 countries & lies between A & B in terms of customer base & profit Company needs to implement a new real time info system model
      Out of big bang, phase and hybrid methods which one should be chosen considering that company has following priorities:
      1 Business impact must be minimum
      2 Cost should be minimum
      3 Time in rolling the new model should be minimum

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

Business Support Exchange , first I was aske to undergo a test called base line assessment general English. and a face to face interview with the Manager. later they will decide how good you are.

Analyst Interview

Two round process, about 1 hour each round. Both rounds include a technical and behavioral component. Case is usually very quantitative in nature, and interviewer provides a good amount of guidance. Overall great process

got a different one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

The hiring process took around 2 months to be completed ranging from HR rounds of discussion to technical rounds. After i cleared all the rounds of discussion and had a verbal offer being discussed, they send me a Versant English test with some very unrealistic cut offs! Highly unprofessional. Offer should not be discussed until the completion of all rounds of interviews/tests!

Interview Questions
    • Clients that I have worked for in my current organization. This is something confidential and unexpected to be asked from a brand like Deloitte!   Answer Question

After I declined the offer from Deloitte due to last minute relocation constraints, they send me a mail of Offer revoke, wherein they state that I would not be considered for any opportunity with Deloitte in future!
    This was unexpected! I had graded Deloitte very high and now when i look back I am happy I declined the offer. Would never like to be hired by a company with such a pathetic attitude of serving/respecting candidates !

Analyst Interview

written test followed by a group discussion and then the final interview.The test consisted of quant,logical reasoning and verbal reasoning.The case study was based on some pharma company.Half of the group members were eliminated after the group discussion.Then there was an interview based on your resume .They may ask you some puzzles as well.

Interview Questions
    • the interview could go out of hand if you take them into domains that you are not aware of   Answer Question
    none

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

Talked with HR representative, then one 45 minute phone case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Both were very relaxed, the Case interviewer took time to get to know you before the start. Similarly, they pick an interviewer with a similar background as you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to complete a projected you were un interested in.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Deloitte came to our campus to recruit for ERS( Enterprise risk services) and EAT( enabling areas technology)
    The eligibility criteria was no backlogs and min cgpa of 6.5.
    The first round was an online test conducted by AMCAT . The questions were pretty basic ones from quant, aptitude, logical and verbal.
    Around 150 members got past the written.
    The next round was a GD case study round , we were divided into groups of 10-11 and were given a problem of client to which we were to discuss and present a solution.
    If u talk more there are more chances of u getting selected. Dont worry if u dont know anything about the topic , just speak what u think about the case.
    From case study round around 55 people were selected .I was one of them.
    The next round is the interview round. There is no particular area from which the questions might be asked.
    I am from electrical background but i was asked questions from basic math , HR , electrical ,some tricky programming .
    In the end 18 people were selected 9 for ERS and 9 for EAT.

Interview Questions
    • write a c program to find the prime factors of a given number using the concept of probability.   Answer Question