Deloitte

88 interviews

3.1

88 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

written test followed by a group discussion and then the final interview.The test consisted of quant,logical reasoning and verbal reasoning.The case study was based on some pharma company.Half of the group members were eliminated after the group discussion.Then there was an interview based on your resume .They may ask you some puzzles as well.

Interview Questions
  • the interview could go out of hand if you take them into domains that you are not aware of   Answer Question
none

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

Talked with HR representative, then one 45 minute phone case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Both were very relaxed, the Case interviewer took time to get to know you before the start. Similarly, they pick an interviewer with a similar background as you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to complete a projected you were un interested in.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Deloitte came to our campus to recruit for ERS( Enterprise risk services) and EAT( enabling areas technology)
    The eligibility criteria was no backlogs and min cgpa of 6.5.
    The first round was an online test conducted by AMCAT . The questions were pretty basic ones from quant, aptitude, logical and verbal.
    Around 150 members got past the written.
    The next round was a GD case study round , we were divided into groups of 10-11 and were given a problem of client to which we were to discuss and present a solution.
    If u talk more there are more chances of u getting selected. Dont worry if u dont know anything about the topic , just speak what u think about the case.
    From case study round around 55 people were selected .I was one of them.
    The next round is the interview round. There is no particular area from which the questions might be asked.
    I am from electrical background but i was asked questions from basic math , HR , electrical ,some tricky programming .
    In the end 18 people were selected 9 for ERS and 9 for EAT.

Interview Questions
    • write a c program to find the prime factors of a given number using the concept of probability.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

a long and tedious process. Could be cut short. the rounds were very straight forward. Also, most of the rounds did not do justice to the level of knowledge that MBA graduates possess.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

This is a failure experience.But this is really helpful to all who are preparing for deloitte. I cleared my written online test.The test will be conducted by a third party Aspiring minds.just google the topics of aspiring minds(logs no. Systems probabilty..) questions in quant and logical will be of basic level.In verbal section do error corrections nd rcs thourogly.that x more than enough to clear the written test.On the day of campus visit be on tym dont miss even a single point of ppt. Be confident bcoz u vl be unknowngly in d notice of many proffesionals.try to ask a question from ppt.this can make a gud impression on u.In case study u vl b asked a practical problem or a prjct.If possible learn sdlc life cycle basics.do remember not to use any technical terms or jargon.Just go thru deloitte official site for some sample case studies bcoz u vl get d one similar to them for sure. Be very confident while u r speakng. Deloitte tests only ur confidence not even ur communication skills. For consulting u also need to do presentation on a chart. In the interview d common nd d first questions is tell me about urself. The entire interview runs around only dis question and ur resume. The common question is about ur projects for any branch. Thorougly prepare for dat. U vl rarely b askd technical questions. It also depends on the panel u get. Be very confident even if it z wrng ans. Go prepard with an example or instance for evry strengths and weakness u have. The interview vl b really cool. There r many chances of gettng selectd once u clear the case study.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

3 rounds, was easy to clear. nothing difficult. they just if you fit into the companies culture or not and also how easily you can cope up with the work when hired.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

A walk-in arranged where close 300 people appeared. HR personal made our group and sit in a room and forgot about us. We searched for her and reminded her and later she came conducted the GD. After that I had two rounds - one with Asst. managers and second one with Hiring manager. Questions asked were pretty simple since I was a fresher. They also judge communication skills and attitude. Few days later had another round with the AVP. I got the offer in 18 days (very fast, given the reputation is has about taking a lot of time for hiring each candidate). The complete process from first day of interview to joining happened in 40 days. (I was lucky!).

Interview Questions
    Could not negotiate much because I needed a job very desperately at that point of time.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Very straightforward and somewhat standard to what other big consulting firms ask. The process was kind of slow between the first and second interview. Total of three interviews, each of which included one or two case questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific but some cases were more difficult than others.   Answer Question

Life.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied to the analyst position through university. First-round interview was on-campus. Two interviews: one case study, and one personality. Personality was a stressful experience; my interviewer started yawning and texting... probably a test of sorts.

Interview Questions
    • If you've done so many cool engineering research projects in college, don't you think you'd be doing society an injustice by leaving academia?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied online and received online test invitations (english proficiency tests, mathematics/numerical proficiency tests, logical/analytical tests). Then received invitation of interview and that is an individual interview lasting thirty minutes or so and then proceeded to final interview. The final interview is a panel interview with more than five panel members. The atmosphere is pleasant and no unexpected questions are raised.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!