Deloitte

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2010.

Interview Details – Online application, online tests, first interview, second partner interivew and assessment day - including case study

Interview Question – NOthing particularly outstanding   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fine

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Interviews were arranged with at most a weeks notice through the electronic sign-up system, very efficient. First round of interviews involves a group interview (which is relatively easy to navigate: contribute but don't overpower anyone) followed by a one on one interview looking at your CV, why you applied, and some basic business case questions. The second round interview is with a partner and involves giving a brief presentation on a topic given to you 3 days before the interview.

Interview Question – "How do you keep yourself organised and ensure you don't miss deadlines?" - This sounds like an easy question but it gets harder once you realise that you need to respond with specifics, not just a general 'I try to keep on top of things'.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1 interview, around 1 hour. Typical interview mostly elaborate on CV, sample questions:
-why did you choose this company?
-career aspirations
-what values are you going to bring to company
-have you interviewed at other companies
-examples of team playing, database management etc.
Casual atmosphere

Interview Question – Tell me what you expect your typical day here will be like?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, did psychometric tests, attended assessment centre which I passed and was then invited to first round interview. Interviewer was really nice, we chatted a lot. She asked about some of the competencies outlined on the website, adaptability, decision making etc. I had prepared examples but some of the examples were phrased in quite a specific way so my examples didn't fit. Then she asked me a lot about why deloitte, why the service line i had applied for, what did i understand it to be. There was also a group project and a case study. I thought the interview went well but I fell down on the case study, and i think that's the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Question – name a time you had to make a decision after considering many options.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – The application form isn't too bad compared to others that are out there as they are pretty standard questions. The numerical and verbal reasoning tests are okay if you practice a little bit before. Doing the shl practice tests help because shl direct provide the tests for deloitte.
The phone interview is pretty simple, its just to make sure that you have a not terrible phone manner. Just prepare answers for things like why deloitte, and you should be fine. Its very short.

Where I faltered was the first round interview. In this, I would say ensure that you are professional at all times and that you have competency answers prepared beforehand.

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!