Deloitte Associate 6 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Camp Hill, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

One Technical, One behavioral, One HR Telephonic first contact, Interview can be Skype / F2F Interviews are not very tough, don't lie in interview. Set your salary expectations before appearing. Overall interview process is good.

Interview Questions

• Normal - Intermediate level   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much.. Set your expectations before appearing

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, basic questions. They wanted to know things like how I thought I would fit in the role that I was applying for? Describe a difficult situation, how did you handle it? Tell me about your last job? etc... The technical screen was next and was a bit more in-depth to include software configuration questions and some basic IT knowledge screening. Overall, it wasn't hard.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically, I threw out a number and they came back and met my offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter and explained resume. Then had a phone interview with the project staffing lead. Then brought into an office for final round of Q/A.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was negotiable ~$10k.