Deloitte

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.9

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

For the first round interviews there were two back to back thirty minute interviews, one behavioral interview and one case interview. Applicants were notified that evening about second round interviews, which involved a one hour case interview. The cases were more qualitative than quantitative. All of the interviewers were friendly and pleasant.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

I met the recruiter at a career fair and was emailed to set up a phone interview with a senior manager. After this I was invited in for a series of interviews all consisting of behavioral questions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Attended campus info session and networked with alums, applied on campus, got 2 phone interviews a few weeks later, then got invited to superday in the office. Heard back about hiring decision within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Standard fit and technical questions, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I got into the on campus interview and was selected to a second/final round on site interview. There were three interviews with different employers at the company and a meal with other associates during the final interview. The interviews were all basically behavioral, based on background and project experience. There were a lot of follow up questions based on my answers in the interview, so it is very important to know every detail of the project or experience that you are talking about. The people I met during the interview process were all super nice and helpful. Some interviewer might appear to be a little harsh. Be calm and confident under any possible pressure in the interview.

Interview Questions
    As I had another offer with a higher salary, I used it to negotiate salary with Deloitte. After about a week's negotiation, Deloitte raised the salary as I had in mind.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

2 on campus interviews

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

It is always a pleasure to talk to anyone in Deloitte. everyone from the hiring staff to the partner are really good and polite to talk. They will always focus on the work life balance and other important things about your development. They are more welcoming in nature

Associate Interview

The phone interview was lengthy and other party seemed disinterested. While a big company, i would look to see what else is out there.

Associate Interview

The interviewers are quite friendly and no hard question. I really enjoy talking to their people.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question. All questions are based on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

two rounds of interviews. First round is mainly behavioral questions. Second round has some case study and technical interview questions.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interviewed with three different people. Director, Manager, and Senior Associate. Interviews with each person were supposed to be 30 minutes but extended to about 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mainly about previous work experience, and how it relates to position I was being interviewed for. There were behavioral questions as well.   Answer Question