Deloitte

Average Difficulty
44 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

Interview Details – It is always a pleasure to talk to anyone in Deloitte. everyone from the hiring staff to the partner are really good and polite to talk. They will always focus on the work life balance and other important things about your development. They are more welcoming in nature

Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2010.

Interview Details – 3 Stages
1) Phone interview with HR recruiter
2) Phone interview with Manager and PPD
3) In-person interview with Manager and PPD

Interview Question – Skills test.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – 2 on campus interviews

Interview Question – More conversational, some questions about the SDLC   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – The phone interview was lengthy and other party seemed disinterested. While a big company, i would look to see what else is out there.

Interview Question – Too general.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – The interviewers are quite friendly and no hard question. I really enjoy talking to their people.

Interview Question – No unexpected question. All questions are based on my resume.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – two rounds of interviews. First round is mainly behavioral questions. Second round has some case study and technical interview questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no.

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three different people. Director, Manager, and Senior Associate. Interviews with each person were supposed to be 30 minutes but extended to about 45 minutes each.

Interview Question – Questions were mainly about previous work experience, and how it relates to position I was being interviewed for. There were behavioral questions as well.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – 5-8 Interviews. Took 3 months from initial contact to hiring day. Not difficult interview. Normal casual conversation. Interview consisted of speaking to future peers, at every level. Recruiter, Associate, Senior Associate, Manager(2), Senior Manager(2), Partner. Every conversation was mainly focused on displaying your ability to work in a team environment. Few technical questions, but volunteered a lot to show ability to perform job duties. Almost every interview ended with "I'll give the recruiter feedback and you should hear back soon". Which turned out to be a positive thing.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview 1 - Screen: standard interview to gauge your interest (with recruiter)
Interview 2 - Technical: tests your analytical abilities and sees what kind of related experience you have (relatively difficult interview with staff manager)
interview 3 - Face to face: 2 - 3 individual interviews with partner level people. seeing how you present yourself and looking for interest (e.g. what kind of questions did you ask)

Interview Question – What kind of technical environment were you in? What do you see yourself doing here in X years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1 call about relocation and compensation with recruiter. stand your ground for something if it's important to you.

Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Phone interview, and then 1-1 interview with 3 people

Interview Question – They want to see your problem solving techniques   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. Big mistake

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!