Deloitte

Updated Sep 27, 2014

2.7

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Got an interview through my college (Deloitte came to campus). Interviewed with a partner who asked behavioral type questions and reviewed my resume. Made it to second round interviews (treated to dinner the night before), second interview in the office with a different partner.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Assistant Interview

Interviews are almost all behavioral, you will most likely do 2 or 3 with senior ranking members of the Audit team. Also, if you have greeters or facilitators between meetings, those people will also be evaluating you so be on your best behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Initial communications: Reached out by the head campus recruiter and scheduled for two campus interviews, each one 15-30 minutes.
    Planning: I was told this was mainly going to be a behavioral interview therefore I mainly planned by thoroughly reviewing my own resume and being prepared with the "STAR" method to respond to behavioral interview questions.
    Number of Interviews: 4 total (2 first round on campus, 2 second round in the city)
    Perception of the people: Motivated, lot of pride in their firm being better than other Big 4 firms

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was "Why do you want to go into Audit versus Deloitte's other offerings (Tax, FAS, ERS, etc.)?"   View Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

There is an interview or phone interview on campus. This is more of a get to know you interview. If you are qualified (minimum GPA of 3.2) and impress the recruiter with your resume you will receive a second interview if there is room in the city you are applying to. The second/office interview will be more behavioral questions (i.e. what would you do if you were in this situation...). There will not be anything too surprising or any case studies. You will meet with a manager or above for each of these interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard - nothing too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negotiation.

Audit Assistant Interview

>90% of the new hires are through on-campus interviews. Met with two audit managers on campus and brought back for a second interview at the Deloitte office. Met with a senior manager and partner for the second-round. Note, your educational and professional credentials landed you the interview. The interview process itself is based on compatability and whether the interviewers would want to work with you. Be yourself

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were primarily behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Went very smoothly. Deloitte in my chosen location got back to me promptly regarding second round interviews. Heard back on my offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions
    • My interviews were mostly conversation between me and the interviewer. I had two interviews. I felt very comfortable in both.   Answer Question
    No negotiation which I did not have a problem with.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2013.

Interview was more of a social type interview. Questions was more to get to you know better. Be prepared however to provide examples of real life situations you've been through and experienced if you want to stand out against other candidates. You are competing against each other.

Got interviewed by Senior Auditor. He was easy going, like I said they want you, so they are not going to scare you they just want to know you better and see if you are the type of individual they want you to be working for the firm. There is a second interview though.

Interview Questions
    • There was one or two technical questions that you need to provide with real life examples, so be prepared for that. The first interview is more behavioral type interview.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

on-campus first round interviews which usually only consist of 1 or 2. Then in-office second round interviews with 2 or 3 interviews with managers and partners.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

apply through campus recruitment. 2 rounds interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you deal with sensitive information?
      Tell me a time when you deal with multiple tasks?
        Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

2 interviews and a meet & greet. First interview took place on college campus with one Accounting Manager. Then was asked for a second interview with a meet & greet in the actual office the night before. The second interview was also in the office which consisted of 2 back to back interviews with 2 different partners.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to work as a team and you ran into difficulties.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!