Deloitte

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.7

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2008.

Posted resume on company website and after verification of technical together with soft skills, I had an IQ/Intelligence test. Followed by another test . Final process was a panel interview. And the rest is history.

Interview Questions
Salary scale is competitive compared to industry average. Advise about salary negotiation is to ensure that you push home the fact that you are there to contribute to the success of the firm, not to overstate the importance of earning a salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Initial resume screening followed by an on campus interview at my university with a 1:1 interview with a Deloitte professional and then a final in house interview and office visit. Had to interview with two different professionals. Partner was the one to let me know at the end of the experience if I received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult class and why?   View Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Applied through career center at my university. I had one 30-min interview with a gentleman. He was very nice and casual. Standards questions. The second interview was at their site, and it consisted of two 30-min interviews back to back. My interviewers were two ladies. The first was very enthusiastic and asked standards questions as well - work experience, behavioral questions, etc. The interview with the second woman was quite odd because she did not ask any questions. It was more conversational, as I inquired about herself and her line of work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you took the initiative to do something.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a conflict you had in a group setting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Started the interview process by submitting my resume through the college portal for public accounting interviews. The Big Four accounting firms then came to campus & selected the candidates they wanted to interview. Initial interviews were held with the Recruiting person who either passed you through to the real interviews or declined any further progress. Once you made the next round there was typically a night-time social followed by 3 interviews the at the company office the next day. After my office interviews, I was notified the next day that I received an offer.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

a test which was followed by two interviews

Interview Questions
    • the questions on deferred tax were diffiicult   View Answer
    consider the registration period

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was through my university's on campus recruiting office. 30min with a Partner; interview was behavioral. Heard back four days later, got second round interview. This round was in-house, 8:30am-2pm. It included a short breakfast, followed by three 30min interviews with two Partners and one Manager. Afterwards a lunch with young professionals. Heard back two weeks later with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavioral. Included: Why Accounting, Why Audit, Why Deloitte.
      Tell me about a time where you pursued an issue against general opinion.
      How would you describe your role in a team (three options given: piece-maker, leader, quiet person)
        Answer Question
    No negotiation occurred.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

three interviews: hr, manager, partner

Interview Questions
    nothing, a contract is the same for all new entries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

All the behavioral questions including leadership, time management, communication.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Phone

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose Deloitte when it is the smallest in Singapore   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    • You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer
    I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.