Deloitte

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Went to career fair (annual convention) talked with an employee and he introduced me to the HR and recommended me strongly. Then I got email said I was selected for an interview. 1 day after first round, get 2nd around in next 10 days.

Interview Questions
  • Second round with partner : only one question: tell me why acc why us. then, what question you have for me.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on campus, two on campus interviews on one day. One based on behavioral and the other one is casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

Two back to back 30 minutes first round interview. One focus on behavioral and other one is conversational.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Applied on college career services website and was contacted for an on-campus interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and was with a Senior Manager. Interview was fairly informal. Interviewer opened with her work history before asking that I tell her a little about myself and about why I was pursuing a career in public accounting.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Only behavioral question was, "Tell me about a time that you worked with a difficult person".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

The hiring process included me submitted my resume and lots of information online. A week later I was notified that I would have an on-campus interview, along with the rest of the students who had been approved for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were less than honest in your schoolwork   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

I had a phone interview for the NYC office. I didn't receive an invite for the next round of interviews because the recruiter and I were not on the same page unfortunately. My resume was given to the company through one of their employees and they did not mention the location I would be looking for. However, performing the phone interview was still good practice for the future.

The recruiter asked very basic information such as which field I would prefer (audit or tax) and how I knew what field I wanted to go into (I already knew I wanted to do auditing).

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview questions are not difficult. They are pretty basic. Unfortunately, I was not looking to work in NY.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2007.

The interview process while detail oriented, was quite smooth and not strenuous whatsoever. First stage was a phone interview with HR, which seemed for like a screening than an interview. They then brought me in for a face to face with two senior managers who asked the standard interview questions, hypotheticals, situations, etc. They seemed more concerned about my personality and my "way of thinking" then my problem-solving or calculation abilities. All in all the interview process was very relaxed and actually fairly easy. Within about 5-7 days i was notified that they were extending me an offer and i accepted. Simple, easy and stress free.

Audit Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2007.

Interviewing with deloitte is going to be very professional, because they have a very professional culture. Nice people, and very easy to talk to and get along with. I started working in the spring and i loved my engagement team.
    They definitely ask you a lot of questions that are related to the current events and topics in the news, to see how you adapt and handle conversation. Their were also a lot of behavioral questions that require how you would handle different situations.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me a time where you had to gather large amounts of complex information and present it in a short amount of time?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

I emailed a recruiter about any open positions, shortly after she replied stating that she would forward my resume to the Audit Director. By the end of the day, I was told they wanted to set up a Interview via Skype (I live in NY and position was for Dominican Republic location)

The interview was pretty straight forward, obvious questions, why did I want to work in the Dominican Republic, explain my background, and she went through when they usually would get busy throughout the year.

Interview Questions
    • Audit director asked me if I would be prepared to work for their kind of firm when my background only indicated that I worked for medium sized businesses.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Essays, IQ test, English test, 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • What is your great achievement so far? What makes you different from the other candidates?   Answer Question