Deloitte

Deloitte Audit Intern Interview Questions

2.8

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Schedule to meet Ascend national convention at Chicago. 2 professionals 30 minutes for each. Behavior questions + Q&A session. Got phone call 2 weeks later interview again.

Interview Questions
  • Two interviewer are nice to talk with, and we started with typical talk about yourself question, few behavior question concerning team work, balance between life and work etc.   Answer Question
Yet to see the outcome of 2nd interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Intern Interview

The interview was held on campus. To me the interview was sort of informal. I really liked the flow of the conversation that the recruiter and I had. We basically discussed what I had on my resume and some of my strengths and weaknesses. I believe the interview lasted for about 30 minutes and then we were done.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

There is a pre-interview social the night before to meet the professionals. The staff were nice. The on-campus interview only lasted 25 min. 5 min of administration. I described myself, explain the reason why I want to go to certain location and was asked one more question before the interviewer asked me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have to work on a tight time schedule.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

phone interview for first round. very fit.

Interview Questions

found better fir with other firm

Audit Intern Interview

After a phone screen with a local recruiter, I was schedule an in-house interview. The interview lasted for an hours: 2 half an hour session with a director and partner. It was very relaxed and conversational. Know the decision in 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • What is one priority that you manage to make time to successfully achieve?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

1 interview in university then went to second round interview. The process took half a day. Consist of 2 interviews, lunch with associate and ended with a staff panelist where we can ask questions to the newly recruited associates.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

In China, audit intern hiring process contains the following steps: online application, written test, on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • I got a case study in on site interview. You need to pay attention to all the information on hand and figure out a comprehensive solution to the problem or provide valuable suggestion. Most importantly, you need to point out if someone is giving misleading info.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

The Partner I interviewed with was very informative and was genuinely interested in the path I wanted to take. This company has lots of opportunity for growth as a professional.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

This is only my review of the first round, I got offered an invitation to their in-office interviews which is in a few weeks. I applied through my university and had an on campus interview. The interview started off with the interviewer asking me to run through my resume briefly and describe everything one there. Once I was done with that he asked me the behavioural question below. After that was done we had a little time for small talk and then he asked if I had any questions. My initial thought was that I tanked the interview but surprisingly I got invited to the in office interview, so you never know.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of when you had to be a leader and help those under you reach a certain standard.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Social then interview the next day

No negotiations