Deloitte

2.8

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

First round interview at campus interview site. Behavioral questions and a chance to ask some questions about the position. Got a call within the week to schedule a second interview.
Second round interview consisted of 2 30-minute interviews with HR and a Partner at the office. More behavioral questions, including items on your resume. "Optional" dinner at the office later that night to meet some of the staff.

Interview Questions
No negotiations. Given an offer letter.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Best way to get an internship with Deloitte is to work with your campus recruiter. Also, make sure the first time you see the interviewer is not in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Campus recruitment attends my university accounting career fair. From there, you are selected for an interview based on your resume and interaction with local recruiters and past students currently working with Deloitte.

Went on to other Big 4 Accounting Firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Mostly behavioral interview. Remember a time when...kind of questions. I would recommend coming up with canned responses in advance for all the typical questions. Time you were challenged, time you overcame adversity, time you motivated another person, etc. Also got asked what I was proudest about on my resume. That said, GPA is the most important thing to them when they look for an intern. So if you don't have an amazing GPA, you ought to consider the other firms before Deloitte as they may not give you the consideration you deserve. They are however, very nice and honest. They don't just tell you that you will play kickball and go to Lady Gaga concerts like other firms do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
    All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
    Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

I had my 1st round interview on-campus at the career services center. I was interviewed by a partner in Audit from the pittsburgh office that was very nice, approachable, had a sense of humor, and conversational. It really depends on who you are interviewed by, but from my experience, it seems that the higher level up interviewers seem to ask less, if any behavioral questions and judge the interview more on the conversation you had with them to see if your personable (they may be able to read you better). The 2nd round interview took place in the pittsburgh office. It consisted of an introduction, two 1:1 back-to-back interviews (very similar to the 1st round interviews), coffee and breakfast with some of the staff, lunch at a fancy restaurant, and a closing. Everyone was very friendly, down-to-earth, and seemed to be enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to convince or persuade someone   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were a team leader and how you deviated tasks to reach an overall goal.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you introduced a new idea to a situation and the result.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you asked for feedback to improve your work.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Be yourself, relax, and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

I applied for the position online at their website and at my university's database for the onsite interview. The only applicants to receive interviews were those that applied at both, not just online through the university's database. The interview was about 45 minutes, a lot of behavioral based questions, interest in accounting/audit, and then a good mix of conversation between questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member and how you devised a creative solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

It was an interview on campus. I waited for about 5 minutes to speak with the interviewer. The interview took about 30 minutes. Basic questions about behavior and situation circumstances were asked. The interview was very civil.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a team member was not meeting expectations and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

An audit manager form Fort Worth office interviewed me. He introduced himself then asked me a few behavior questions. He seemed very nice, and it was hard to guess what he was thinking.

Intern (Audit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

I spoke with a recruiter at a career and submitted my resume to Deloitte's career site and my campus career office. I received an invitation to interview shortly thereafter. The interview consisted of two separate 30minute interviews with two audit managers. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions. Both interviewers were friendly and ready to answer questions about the firm.