Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details – Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.

Interview Question – All competency based questions which were expected.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!