Deloitte

24 interviews

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

It's about 40 minutes interview. Most are behavior interview questions, like tell me about yourself, how would you handle difficult situation? What are your greatest strengths? Not hard question. My first interview in U.S, really good experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Interview

Deloitte hosted two back to back on campus interviews. They had both interviews in same time slot to avoid the inconvenience of traveling to philadelphia or new york for second interviews. From there, they will call you with an offer or not. Quite different from any other firm, let alone the Big Four.

Interview Questions
    • Very normal behavioral questions. What makes you feel like you when you wake up in the morning?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

1st Round Interview, Interviewed 1 on 1 by an auditing manager & a tax partner both for 30 minutes. Questions: What's 1 point on the Resume that you want me to remember from your resume? What's one thing that you want to tell me except for the things listed on the resume?

Interview Questions
    • What's one thing that you want to tell me except for the things listed on the resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

1. First a phone interview with the recruiter asking basic questions
    2. Then I had to fly down to Dallas, TX to meet with the hiring manager and interview session with a partner and 2 more people from the company
    3. Then a background check was carried out
    4. Received the job offer in 1 week from the final interview
    5. Accepted it

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Strengths & Weaknesses? Why Deloitte? Why MBA? What is your plan 1 year, 5 years from now?   Answer Question
    Didnot negotiate much. Is my first job after graduation. Offer was pretty good.

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

the interview was going well at the beginning and it was just conversational asking about resumes and behavioral questions but the interviewer asked me a question is how is my tax knowledge being applied to china's income level being low , i was kinda confused on that.

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

Submitted resume through Deloitte career's website and received an email in regards to a phone interview for the Deloitte KSG- Audit.

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

Got a interview despite the mediocre resume. they must liked something about me. The recruiter was very nice but the interviewer seemed a little tough. Average interview and so I did not get to the second. however good experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

I applied to Deloitte and Touche through their website. In a couple of weeks a recruiter from the company contacts me for a phone interview. A technical phone interview follows and in a couple of weeks they arrange for a face to face interview. The process was very organized. HR team kept me constantly updated on the process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. I knew the job I was applying for and prepared for the interview accordingly. I made sure I clearly highlighted what experience I could bring to the table.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

The interview was set up through an online recruiting system provided by the college that I go to. A couple of weeks before the interview there was an information session in which they discussed the program and provided candidates with valuable information about the program, water bottles, pens, and food from a local Mexican restaurant. The interviewer was a manager at Deloitte. He was arrogant and rude and gave the impression that he and Deloitte is better than anyone else. The next day, about 18 hours after the interview, myself and several other qualified candidates that I know received emails saying that after "careful consideration" that they regret to inform us that we will not be hired by Deloitte for their summer internship program. I'm glad that there was such careful consideration given in such a short time period. In short, good company, bad interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Give a very specific example of a time when you had to prioritize and put something else above academic activities.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

- Completed the online application
    - Two weeks later received a phone call inviting me in for an interview
    - The following day I was then invited to have coffee with a partner and audit manager
    - The following week I was then invited to a social evening involving the majority off the audit staff

More compelling job offer

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!