Deloitte Audit Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview took place over two rounds, which took place on campus. Each scheduled for 15-30 minutes with an audit partner. Deloitte held a pre-interview catered dinner at their office which allowed for a meet and greet of employees, interviewers, and other candidates. Also gave away some Deloitte swag.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

I was referred by one of Deloitte's clients and I got invited to do a phone interview and attend one of their office visits in March. The interview process has been really good so far. Everyone I've talked to is very friendly and informative. They have done a good job of making me feel good about myself. Hoping I get an offer after the office visit!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when ethics were an issue in the workplace, describe a time when you were apart of a team that had conflict, describe a time when you had to complete an assignment in a short amount of time... basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Meeting at my school during business week
    English, verbal and numerical tests online
    Interview : accounting test about basic accounting/Audit + Journal Entries + Comment a balance sheet and Income Statement

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about accounting
      How would you deal with a conflict with a colleague ?

Answer Question

Audit Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deloitte.

Got recommended, spoke to a recruiter and then invited to two 30 minute interview with behavioral interview. It was very relaxing. The two partners that I spoke with was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • What are your concerns? Give me an example of a time when you work in a team. A time that you got counseling and improve as a result of the counseling.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Two rounds of interviews. First on-campus with a Manager or above. Second is at the office with Managers, Partners, and other individuals. All really nice and really focus on personality. I think the major hiring point after making it past the initial GPA requirement is being personable and being able to communicate effectively.

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview- fit questions. Very relaxed.
    Office visit- more fit questions. Interviewer is essentially trying to gauge if they could see themselves putting you in front of a client

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to show me you're ready for this job?   Answer Question
    None. Offers are standard by office location.

Audit Interview

1st round interviews were on campus, 2nd round in office. Typical Big 4 behavioral questions, I got tripped up during my interview with the partner when he expected me to ask questions and lead the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

one first round on campus. Get accepted to the second round. The day started with light breakfast and presentation from partner. two back to back interview. then office tour and lunch. Got the offer after three hours from one of my interviewer.
    Deloitte is very fast in giving out results, including initial screening, first round and second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Attended the first round campus interview and felt like it went very well. Talked to two interviewers, one senior manager and one partner, 30 min for each.They asked some simple questions like your career plan and your favorite band

Audit Interview

1st round, applied online through school job board, 30 min interview with a partner. behavioral questions, as well as questions about why audit, why deloitte

2nd round: there was a pre interview social where i got to meet alot of the people, and managers, as well as other candidates. Met my interviewer as well as my mentor for this process. The 2nd round interviews were done by two managers back to back. We also had a office tour as well as lunch after. Called me 2 week later saying no offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you encountered a problem with a group member in a group work enviroment.   Answer Question