Deloitte

2.9

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

On campus interview- fit questions. Very relaxed.
Office visit- more fit questions. Interviewer is essentially trying to gauge if they could see themselves putting you in front of a client

Interview Questions
  • What have you done to show me you're ready for this job?   Answer Question
None. Offers are standard by office location.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Interview

1st round interviews were on campus, 2nd round in office. Typical Big 4 behavioral questions, I got tripped up during my interview with the partner when he expected me to ask questions and lead the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Attended the first round campus interview and felt like it went very well. Talked to two interviewers, one senior manager and one partner, 30 min for each.They asked some simple questions like your career plan and your favorite band

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

one first round on campus. Get accepted to the second round. The day started with light breakfast and presentation from partner. two back to back interview. then office tour and lunch. Got the offer after three hours from one of my interviewer.
    Deloitte is very fast in giving out results, including initial screening, first round and second round.

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The interview process was two-fold. I had an initial campus interview where I was asked behavioral questions and location preferences. The second round interview was held in my top location preference office. The office was beautiful and very professional. Everyone was nice and welcoming. At the office visit I interviewed with three different people in various stages of their career, all management. These were not behavioral interviews. Be prepared to know your resume and know what you have to offer the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when...? Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Very basic behavioral questions. Was told by the interviewer that they were basically looking for someone they could "have a beer with at a bar". The internship is competitive in the sense that they weed out most of the competition during the initial resume review phase. The actual interview process involves multiple interviews over a 3 month period, that are pretty basic in nature.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to persuade someone of your opinion, and the outcome of this situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Applied through the school for a campus interview and was accepted. Briefly met with a couple of current audit associates in the lobby area before I started two separate 30 minute interviews. The first interview was with an audit manager and the second was with an audit partner. Both asked similar questions that were either behavioral or in regards to my resume.

Audit Interview

Deloitte hosted two back to back on campus interviews. They had both interviews in same time slot to avoid the inconvenience of traveling to philadelphia or new york for second interviews. From there, they will call you with an offer or not. Quite different from any other firm, let alone the Big Four.

Interview Questions
    • Very normal behavioral questions. What makes you feel like you when you wake up in the morning?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

I applied through the University. The process took about a month. Did a lot of events at my school so I got to meet different associates. There are 2 interview sessions that you must be invited back for and 2 socials to attend before each one. I interviewed with a partner who I didn't really like because she didn't ask many questions and just seemed disinterested the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • Not really many questions. Just more conversational about my resume.   Answer Question

Didn't see myself working there in the future.

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

They asked a number of behavioral questions and about some of the things on my resume. The interview was with a partner and a senior, 30 minutes of 1 on 1 with each.