Deloitte

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

The hiring and interview process was very smooth; at most a week or two during the whole process. After submitting my resume, they got back to me within about 2-3 days with a phone interview. The following day was the office visit for an one-on-one interview with two partners and each interview lasted approximately a half hour. The offer was in my inbox within two days after my office visit.

Not much room for negotiation... it's the BIG 4.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Questions
    • Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

It was a campus interview at mohali during Oct 2014,, process was first hr then technical 1 & 2 and then selection. It was a good experience. I found my weakness there.

Audit Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

application, 1st interview, 2nd interview, 3rd interview

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

The HR manager was very friendly and responsive. The first round of interview was with HR which was followed by a partner interview. Both focussed on past experiences and did not involve technical questions. There were also some personality questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Audit Manager Interview

Not hard questions but questions on previous career.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

I applied through and advertisement. Once I got called up for the interview, I have to fill up a form. Then I went through 2 rounds of interview. The first round was with the hiring director. Then he want to see if I would fit into the environment and got a manager to interview me too.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)
    Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Very professional, HR people engaged in the process, effective in spotting the best candidates. There were three rounds of interviews - first with immediate supervisor, second with his boss (audit partner), third with HR specialist. The questions were probing and analytical. They were down to earth, not purporting to be the best employer out there.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you come back to us after having left earlier at your own will?   Answer Question

Had better offer.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2008.

At that time I was working for 4 years for Deloitte. So, this was rather formal interview for the promotion from Audit Senior to Audit Manager. Interview was with Partner and lasted for 1 hour. Main questions were about my goals, my desired contribution into the business development, what is my experience, what are my strengths and weaknesses and how I plan to cope with weaknessess.