Deloitte

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.9

77 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Be prepared to answer behavioral questions in the campus and office interview. They have a sheet of behavioral questions they will ask you. However, very willing to just get those out of the way if the interview is going well

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

1 hour interview, with 2 Senior Manager. All behavioral questions.1) Give an example of a situation in which you had troubles in a group and how did you deal with it? 2) Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you 3) What qualities do you think a good leader should have? Describe your leadership experience

Audit Staff Interview

First round is two 30min back to back interview. Second round is the office visit. You will be interviewed by a senior manager and a partner. Tough questions! Result will be around a week depending on your choice of location.

Audit Staff Interview

On campus interview was with two different people. Both appeared stressed out and unhappy. Didn't respond to my answers or provide insight, just moved on to the next question. I did not get a good feel from the on campus interview.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

The interviewer was very courteous and asked more about my current job and daily routine. He then asked about scenarios and how I would respond to each one. Only lasted about 20 minutes. He asked if I had any questions for him about his clients or public accounting in general and then we talked about a mutual interest in tennis

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to exercise professional skepticism in your workplace?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

On campus application. Very important to meet recruiter(s) throughout the process whenever on campus. Pre-night was very casual and laid back, be sure to talk to your interviewer. Interview was back-to-back 30 minutes each with different managers.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Office interview was very casual and just a nice meet-and-great. Had a great time. They took me out to eat at a local restaurant and treated me very well.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

The interviewers were really nice. I interviewed with two managers and one partner. They asked behavior question. They want to really know you and see if you will be a fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about time that you had to deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

The first round interview was on campus and consisted of two interviews. I had the interview with a partner and senior manager. The interviewers were nice and they asked basic behavior questions. They asked me to introduce myself first and asked questions about my background. It was not hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

Smooth and organized interview process. Interviewed with 3 managers/partners for 30 min each. All 3 interviews were conversation based and the interviewers were very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to talk about myself and why I want to work at Deloitte. I was also asked questions regarding my prior job experiences.   Answer Question