Deloitte

2.9

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2007.

First round of interviews was on campus with a pre-interview happy hour event. Consisted of a one-on-one interview. Second round of interviews consisted of an office visit. A pre-internview dinner was hosted the night before the interview. Office visit was an all-day event, consisting of several presentations, lunch, and four additional interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a challenging experience working with a team. How did you hanlde it?   Answer Question
Negotiations were very limited.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2007.

submitted resume through career services at university, got a call a week later that i had been picked for on -campus interview. a week later i had two interviews with two different people on the same day, half hour each. was mostly just casual conversation about who i was and what i wanted to do, no situation questions were asked. but i kind of knew the people from going to prior recruiting events that the company put on, so it was more comfortable. i was called back for an office visit a week later, had dinner with staff the night before, interviewed with two managers, and a partner, had lunch with staff, everything was nice. later that day, the partner provided me with the offer letter. i had to return by a certain date and decline all other offers.

Interview Questions
    nothing, everything is set in stone. you can negotiate where you want to end up working, but don't tell them that you want to move from the outset

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

very nice people. interview questions were intense. must be prepared for interview. The work culture seemed great. behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

The campus recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted about 15-20 minutes. She then reached out to me within a week to schedule a face-to-face interview. I met with a senior manager and a partner for about 20 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Get the opportunity on campus. Interviewed by two partners one from NY one from Chicago. Each interview is 30 minutes. All questions are behavior. Partners are extremely nice.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2009.

HR were efficient to respond to questions, but slow to process the actual application.
    Interview was at Deloitte offices, consisting of 1st Manager review, being competency based, and 2nd Partner review, being more general, but focused on communication skills and commercial awareness.
    Ultimate outcome was delivered within one week of partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me your understanding of the importance of the audit profession in today's environment.   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I applied as a college senior majoring in accounting to the Big 4 firms. My interview with Deloitte was the most difficult, most structured of the 4. The interview was structured with "what-if" and "tell me about a time" scenarios, such as "Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and the team was not cooperating. What did you do to fix the situation?" All questions were formed this way.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about your biggest weakness." Make sure to turn your weakness into a strength!   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Great people and work culture.

Process divided into 3 steps
    1. Skills test
    2. Discussion
    3. 1 on 1 interview

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Initial communication was by email to schedule an interview in person in Los Angeles, about two weeks in advance. Interview itself began with all candidates on that particular day being gathered in a conference room for a presentation and Q&A with managers. Each candidate was subsequently interviewed by three individual superiors (partners, managers, etc) each lasting about 30 minutes a piece. Questions were typical and generic - What draws you to the profession, Leadership experience, favorite college course, etc. All in all a present and professional experience.

Was called a few weeks later to be given the unfortunate news, but not many organizations would give phone calls like that. Most send out an unprofessional generic email. I appreciated the phone call at least.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you have faced adversity in a team environment.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Applied through campus career website.
    There is an on-campus interview after resume selection.
    The interviewer is nice and conversational.
    She first went through my resume, asked me my internship experiences and then asked a few behavior questions.