Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.9

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

First round is two 30min back to back interview. Second round is the office visit. You will be interviewed by a senior manager and a partner. Tough questions! Result will be around a week depending on your choice of location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Networked with a HR, and then had a phone interview. More conversational, just talk about preference and current status. One weeks later got invited to onsite interview in NY office. Had two 30 minutes interview with audit partners. The interviews are really laid back. Just went over my resume and talked about some points that the interviewers interested about. In the evening, had a social event with the current employees. After one week got the offer.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus Recruiting. First round was on-campus with a partner. Asked Behavioral questions like team work, leadership experience. Second Round was on-site with 15+ other interviewee. Had 3 interviews with partner, director, manager. All behavioral. a panel with senior staff and then taken to lunch 3 senior staff. interview was very conversational but the first interviewer seemed very impatient.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Had one on campus interview and was invited for an office visit. Also had a pre interview dinner. Very relaxed. Two interviews at office. Very behavioral, also discussed resume in detail. Questions were easy nothing really caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral, also covered my resume in detail. Very relaxed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied throuh college. Networking event the night before the interview. Two face to face interviews with partners. First interview behavioral questions and review of resume. Second interview informal conversation about my habies and previous experience. I received an offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project you had at work and things did not go as you expected. What did you do to fix things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for salary negotiation since it was an entry level.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Interview

They had one large group interview for all of the people applying for the internship program and audit associate job. They grouped all of us together. We had a dinner on Thursday night were you just got to mingle and get to know everyone - both the people interviewing and people who work there. Then on Friday we had basically an all day interview with included a presentation, interviews with three different employees, and lunch with your group. The interview process was very well done and very fun. It allowed you to get a great feel for the culture there. It was a very thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions where I had to name the problem, what I did to solve the problem, and then the consequences of the actions I took.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

On campus interview was with two different people. Both appeared stressed out and unhappy. Didn't respond to my answers or provide insight, just moved on to the next question. I did not get a good feel from the on campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte.   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus career website. There is an on-campus interview after resume selection. The interviewer is nice and conversational. She first went through my resume, asked me my internship experiences and then asked a few behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went in a lil nervous but the interviewers are very friendly. They make you feel very comfortable. Second yr associates took us out to lunch after the interview. Casual conversation during lunch.

Application

Interview

The interviewer was very courteous and asked more about my current job and daily routine. He then asked about scenarios and how I would respond to each one. Only lasted about 20 minutes. He asked if I had any questions for him about his clients or public accounting in general and then we talked about a mutual interest in tennis

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to exercise professional skepticism in your workplace?   Answer Question